"Are you all ready for tonight?" He called out.

"Yeah," a few people said.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yeeeeeeeees!" Everybody yelled out.

"Okay, then let's get started!" He started to play "Uptown Funk".

"Oh, yeah. This is my song!" Spencer said. He went to the middle of the gym and started to dance horribly.

"Oh my God," I said.

"This is how the night is going to go," Brian said. "Do you wanna dance now or you wanna sit down?"

"Uh, sit. Maybe I'll dance when something good for me comes up."

"Okay then, babe. I'll dance if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

"Okay then. I'll see you later." He kissed me on the cheek and went out on the floor.

I went over to the stands and sat down. I watched Brian and everybody else forming a circle around Brent, who's doing the worm.

"Go, Brent! Go, Brent!" They all chanted.

I shook my head and leaned back on the stand. The night so far has been good; seeing Brian connect with the Gordon's has been a huge step for him. I'm glad they worked things out. I hope the night continues like this. I wish this night would go on forever.

"Hey, Christopher."

I looked to see Mr. Seong sitting down next to me.

"Hey, Mr. Seong."

"How come you're not out there on the floor dancing?" he asked.

"Not a huge fan of dancing."

"Come on, Chris, that's the whole point of prom is to dance and have fun."

"I don't think that's the point," I told him.

"Then what's the point?"

"To hangout with someone you really care about," I said, looking at Brian who's playfully spinning Sophia around.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Then why aren't you with Brian right now?"

"I'm taking a break. Plus, I'm not very fond of dancing."

"Neither am I, but I like to dance for fun."

"Why aren't you dancing then?"

"Need a break, too."

I nodded my head and looked to see everyone was now dancing to the Cha Cha Slide. I never liked that dance or that song-it's ridiculous.

"So how are things between you and Brian?" he asked.

"Pretty good, actually," I said, smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How's therapy going for him?"

"He said it was going well."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. He said that his therapist is the best he ever had-even though she's the only one he ever had."

"Well, I'm glad he's seeing one. It's nice to see he's trying to get over what happened. It's hard to do that, and seeing a therapist is a huge step for him. It proves that he wants to move on so that he could be happy."