"That's because you don't deserve him! He deserves me", she snaps while glaring at me. "It should have been me not you. And I will make sure that's it me this time."

"And while I do that, just keep stuffing yourself with these fatty food because that's what you are!'

"You are quick to judge and tell her that Mcdonald's is unhealthy but what about the relationship you are so envy of and trying to ruin so bad, you Mcstupid ass bitch!", Leo steps closer to her angrily.

I hold his arm quickly. He really looks like he's about to send her to God.

"Worry about yourself Cara", I state and link my arm with Leo's. "And one more thing, Stefan likes me the way I am and I do too. You are just projecting your insecurities on me. I see the way you look at me. Anyone can confirm the jealousy look on your face. Just work on yourself. You need it."

"Be gone thot!", Leo shoos her away and just to spite her, I pick up my burger and take a huge bite in front of her.

"So good", I smile at her sweetly and Leo and I leave the kitchen together, while she fumes behind.

"Jess you need to tell me if she harms you", Leo orders angrily. "She has this mad look on her face and you better tell Stefan what happened just now or I'll whoop your ass"

I nod while I keep eating.

"And one more thing", he continues in a singing voice. "You are perfect, beautiful and you can eat anything anything you want."

"Of course I can", I agree with him with a high five.

"By the way have you already choose a dress for graduation?"

"Not yet", I drawl. "Ciara said she will send me some pictures later to select."

"Let me know how it goes", he says, ecstatically.

Later when Stefan returns home, he goes directly in his study. He didn't even come to see me or Liam once. I think he is really busy in his work and that's why I don't want to disturb him. But I can't shake off the feeling that he is avoiding me.

"No Jess", I chide myself. "He is just busy. That's it."

My phone suddenly starts ringing, jolting me back from my thoughts. It's Ciara.

"Hey C"

"Hey darl. I sent the pictures of the dresses. Let me know which one you like the most."

"Wait. Let me see them", I say quickly and start scrolling through the pictures. "They are all gorgeous. I don't know which one to choose."

"Ask Stefan", she suggests. "I'll call you later."

I get up from the bed instantly once she cuts the call and starts walking towards the study. I open the door slowly and find Stefan staring at some files on his desk. He is just looking at them blankly. Is there anything wrong? He looks so tense and tired.

"Stefan", I call out as I walk in. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah", he answers dismissively. "Just work stuff."

"Are you busy?", I inquire slowly.

"Is there anything wrong?", he questions with worry etch on his face.

"No", I reply. "Ciara has sent me some dresses to select for my graduation. I just wanted your help."

He looks past my head then back at me. But this time he looks angry for some reason.

"Do you really think that I have time for this?!", he snaps, taking me by surprise. "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Stefan", I say, shock that he is speaking to me rudely. "I just asked if you are busy and...... I'm really sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted your help...."