【Sundrop】:)

(THIS IS FEM READER BTW.)You arrive a bit early at the daycare so that you can make sure everything is taken care of and cleaned before the children arrive. As a people pleaser, everything must be perfect and tidy. "

Clean clean clean..." You mutter while sipping on some coffee to give you some more energy to deal with some kids. You were told that there were younger kids from ages 4-9 coming today so you needed to be prepared with 8 hours of sleep and some caffeine in your system. After everything was (FINALLY) clean and the daycare was opened, kids ran in and you trip as they speed inside hyper, excited, and ready to play. And then HE comes in. The perfect animatronic to match their energy. 

He waved from his little balcony looking as if he just woke up yet looking ready and excited, perhaps more than the children did? Sundrop... He always makes you smile, look at him! He is so funky and psychedelic! Who wouldn't smile? 

He jumped off the balcony (it always makes you a bit nervous) and swam out of the ball pit, entertaining the kids for a bit as you started doing a headcount.

"Hₑy ₖᵢdₛ! ₛₒ bᵣᵢgₕₜ ₐₙd ₕₐₚₚy yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₗₒₒₖ!" Sundrop says eagerly.  After you finish the headcount and make sure every child is there you shout "ALRIGHT KIDS YOU CAN RUN AROUND AND PLAY!" 

"Wₒₐₕ Y/ₙ! Wₑ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₒ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₛₗᵤₘBₑᵣ ₚₐᵣₜY ₜₒₙᵢGₕₜ! You look great today dear!!!" Sundrop cheers as he puts his arm around your shoulder making you blush.  A couple of kids tried to hit you here or there and they were just out of control. and throw the balls from the ballpit at you.

Therefore you asked Sundrop if he could calm them down or have them take a nap or something.

"Yₒᵤ ₖₙₒw ᵢ cₐₙₙₒₜ dₒ ₜₕₐₜ ₘy dₑₐᵣ, ᵢₜ'ₛ ₐgₐᵢₙₛₜ ₜₕₑ ᵣᵤₗₑₛ, ₐₙd ᵢ dₒₙ'ₜ ₜₕᵢₙₖ yₒᵤ wₐₙₙₐ ₘₑₑₜ ₘₒₒₙₑy wₕₑₙ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₛ gₒ ₒff." Sundrop sighed.

But they got more and more hyper for some reason. Eventually you couldn't tend to all the kids needs at once so they decided to torture you more and more. Eventually you were on the ground as they threw foam blocks, and hard toys at you. 

"Sₜₒₚ ₕᵤᵣₜᵢₙg ₘy dₑₐᵣ Y/ₙ dₒₙₜ yₒᵤ gᵤyₛ ₖₙₒw ₕₒw ₑₐᵣₗy ₛₕₑ cₐₘₑ ₜₒ ₚᵣₑₚₐᵣₑ ₜₕᵢₛ ₐₗₗ fₒᵣ yₒᵤ?! ᵢ cₐₙ gᵢᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₐ ₚᵤₚₚₑₜ ₛₕₒw! ₒᵣ ₐ cᵣₐfₜ?" Sundrop yelped. He hugged you, apo,ogizing for their behavior, frantically trying to entertain the scoundrels.

Normally you'd insult these scumbag  but you did NOT want or need  to get fired today. You teared up because they were wrecking everything you worked so hard to prepare for them. You started to clean stuff up but they ruined it as soon as you moved on to another thing. 

These  kids even called you names while pouring fizzy-faz on some of the play areas.  "Stupid twat!" A random kid said whilst pouring fizzy faz in the ballpit. "S-stop that!" You yelped on the brink of tears.  "No idiot! Imma turn the lights off NAH NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO" Thee kid sneered as the turned the lights off.  

He stepped in front of you. 

"𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒 𝓊𝓅... 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌! 𝒴/𝒩 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐻𝐼𝒟𝐸" Sundrop screamed as he fell backwards into the ballpit.  

An animatronic peered over the children

"𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬... 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐒 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭"  The animatronic known as "Moondrop" muttered

How did he know your name?? 

He scared the kids into calming down and taking a  nap.  You were hiding by a desk this whole time because Sundrop said specifically for you to hide.

Moondrop walked about silently so that he knew for sure that the kids were asleep. 

He heard a sound. A pen rolled off the desk and made a SOUND. You were trembling. Scared of the ankmatronic with glowing red eyes. I mean, he did scare kids to sleep right...?