[🎪] - Ace of Spades

Hi.

This chapter is going to be about Omaru Polka x Yandere Male Reader.

Never written a second-person yandere - yeah, whatever I'll get into it.

Enjoy.

(note: i have no creative titles for this one, sue me)
...

Omaru Polka, to the public, is a clown, an idol, and an outright mystery.

But to you, however, she would be all you need.

If it wasn't for the other people all around her, it would be a breeze to go up to her and confess.

Her genmates, Lamy, Nene, and Botan (and aloe, but she graduated ;( ) are all fantastic individuals in your eyes, but moreover obstacles in your relationship with Polka.

Day in and day out, every single time you tried to approach her, someone else had to take the opportunity away from you.

It was more than a nuisance - more than annoying.

It was personal.

...

This week was a special one - marked on your calendar - as Nene and Lamy would be out of the city to attend an idol meetup.

Which eventually left you, Botan, and your beloved Polka.

It was a simple ordeal.

Get Botan out of the equation.

Then, more or less, it's off to the races with Polka.

You walked into the office, head high, and approached the door into the green room where you found Polka and Botan together, eating lunch.

You paused with your hand at the handle.

Polka, and Botan - together. Eating lunch.

It was no big deal, really, you thought. You gripped the handle to open the door.

Botan offered a piece of her food and fed it to Polka.

Your grip grew tighter as you imagined yourself being there feeding Polka - but you weren't.

Another opportunity stolen.

You turned away in anger and continued down the hallway.

As if she saw you leave, Polka opened the green room door and grabbed onto your arm. The anger washed away and all you felt was warmth within you.

"Y/N, hey! I saw you by the door and - are you okay?" She asked.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." You smiled.

"Really? You looked pretty tensed up, have you eaten anything?" She observed you out of concern. "Could it be that something came up that you couldn't come inside?"

You froze.

"You seemed pretty angry, though..." She sighed.

"Haha. Yeah! It was just - uh..." You sighed.

You hoped that she didn't see right through you as you struggled to formulate an excuse.