[JP] - Tokoyami Towa

hi! i bombed the living shit out my french final, rip those credits. e.e

after towa, i'll do marine or somebody. who knows? maybe i'll do sora.

anyway, thoughts on a high school au with almost all the idols? idk but seems like a great christmas present to me. ;)

anyways one more day! push on to the end!

...

You pulled away the straw from your Starbucks frappe to get to the whipped cream on top. From the looks of it, you were sipping from a really long straw.

"Why is it that you're only drinking the whipped cream, Y/N?" Towa asked while sipping from her coffee.

"It's good. I mean, the rest of the drink is - sure, but who doesn't love whipped cream?" You replied.

"You humans are weird sometimes." She giggled.

"Weird? I'm talking to a devil here." You sipped again. "It's ironic how you haven't killed me or anything."

"Fair play. But you could say you're at my mercy, so no funny games, Y/N." She scoffed, tossing her drink into a nearby trashcan.

"Right, you got it, Towa-sama." You sighed. You looked back at Towa and noticed her fumbling around with the cap on her head.

"Bibi giving you some trouble?" You asked.

"Eh?" She gasped and blushed furiously when you brought up the question. "N-No! Not at all!"

"Oh. Alright then." You shrugged and stopped at a crosswalk, Towa mumbled a few words,

"No! Shut up, Bibi!" She exclaimed softly. "Stop saying such embarrassing things! Y/N might hear me!"

"Hear you what?" You asked while staring at the opposite end of the crosswalk, waiting for the walk sign to appear.

"Nothing!" Towa blurted.

The walk sign came on and you began walking down the crosswalk. Towa increased her pace to catch up to you, which she then suddenly grabbed onto your left arm.

"Hey. Could I ask you something?" She asked confidently. The warmth on your arms where her hands were was comforting, which then became all you could think of. You thought of the time where Towa first asked you out in the same way -

"Y/N, the pole!" She exclaimed.

"Huh? Oh-" Bong! You hit your face head on to a street sign and fell backwards. You felt something rush out of your nose so you instinctively pinched it. Blood ran down your arm.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Towa clamored over you, placing a hand on your shoulder and another on the arm that was keeping blood from coming out of your nose.

"I'm alright. Just got distracted." You nervously smiled.

"What could you be so distracted about that made you oblivious enough to walk into a pole?"

"I - was day dreaming..." You stammered.

"About?"

"You." You remarked.

"Ow, hey! What was that for?" Towa had slapped you on your head. "I got hurt and now you're hitting me for it?"

"Not for walking into the pole, idiot. I hit you because you were too selfish to think of me than to take care of yourself." Towa put her hands to her hips and pointed a finger at you.

"What?! I can't think of you now?" You rambled.

"Ow!" Towa hit you on the head again. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!"

"You deserve that for thinking that way." She folded her arms.

"Wha-" You stopped yourself as Towa raised an arm as if to hit you again. Instead you smiled and laughed to yourself. Towa caught on and started laughing as well.

"I swear, you humans are weird." Towa giggled, extending an arm to pick you up.

...

You've made it back home safely with Towa returning with an ice pack from the kitchen. Unfortunately, your nose bled again so you had rolled up tissues shoved up both nostrils. Instead of streaming, Towa decided to take care of you, despite the amount of times you said you could take care of yourself.

Although she was eager to take care of you, she fumbled a couple of things since she had little experience of taking care of people, especially her significant other. For instance, she brought over cold medicine for you after retrieving an ice pack thinking it would stop your nose bleed.

But after a half an hour or so, you were able to convince Towa that you were alright, so she went off to stream for a while. In the meantime, you fell asleep.

...

"Hey, Y/N..." Towa whispered while poking at your arm. "Are you awake?"

"Mm?" You rubbed your eyes. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

Towa laid down next to you closely.

"Can I tell you something?"

"What's up?"

"I-I want to take it to the next level!" She grimaced and closed her eyes shut, awaiting your reaction.

You sighed and placed a gentle hand on her head, causing Towa to open her eyes.

"Eh?"

"You'd really do anything to make me happy, huh." You massaged her head. Her facial expression changed into a saddened state.

"I just want to be there for you more." She sniffled. "I want you to love me more."

"Aw... what makes you think that? You're always there for me." You brought her head into your chest.

"I-I don't know. I just feel like with all the streaming and the studying I have, I don't feel like I don't spend enough time with you."

"I mean, it's true that you have school to worry about, but that doesn't mean I'm not a call away or anything like that." You began rubbing her ear. "I won't ever be that far."

"Promise?" She perked up.

"Promise." You hummed, taking in the devil deeper into your embrace.

Towa snuck arms between yours to wrap behind your back and took a deep breath.

"Good night, Towa." You rubbed her head.

"Good night, Y/N." She sighed deeply. "I love you."

...

a/n; kinda short but i wanted to at least put something out today so yeah! enjoy that. anyway marine chapter today or tmr whenever time this is posted so yea.