"Yes."

"So that means you're my wife?"

"Unfortunately."

"So anyone I have beef with, you should have beef with them too. Especially him because of all the stuff I've told you about what he did to me." I understand what she's saying but no.

"Okay but he's my label mate and I knew him way before I knew you."

She didn't say anything and turned the radio up so I stayed silent too. She really can't be mad at this.

As soon as she pulled up to our house I didn't even wait for her and got out and got Papa out his carseat.

"I won't be out long, I love you." She said out the window of the car.

"I love you too. See you later."

She nodded and waited until I was in the house to drive back off.

I hope we don't argue about that when she gets home.

"You need a bath, stinky butt." He looked at me with a stank face like he understood what I was saying.

"Sorry. You do need a bath though."

I took him to the bathroom and put him in the bath after I took his little baby clothes off.

After I cleaned him I let him play with the bubbles and sat on the edge of the bathtub using my phone.

"Ma- ma.. ma." I felt him tugging on my hair and I dropped my phone on the rug.

"Huh?" I know I didn't hear him right.

"Ma.. mama mama." He started making other baby noises and he was still trying to get my attention by pulling on my hair.

"Did you just call me mama papa? I'm mama?" I pulled him out of the bath and hugged his tiny body, I didn't even care that he was getting my clothes wet.

"Mama." He gave me a kiss on my chin.

I can't believe he just said his first words and he just called me mama. I wanted to cry tears of joy but I was holding it together because I didn't want him to be scared.

I got him dressed and he fell asleep before I even finished putting him to bed.

I was so tired but I wanted to tell Bey about what happened so I stayed up watching reality tv until she got home.

She got home and went straight into the shower. Weird. She barely even said hi.

Since I was sitting up against the headboard, after her shower she laid her head in my lap in between my legs and started watching tv with me.

"Are you okay?" She usually will tell me all about her adventures with her husband after she gets home.

"I'm just tired. That nigga Jay had me running around the whole city."

"Guess what?" I paused the show so she could pay attention to me.

"What?" She turned around so her head was against my stomach.

"Papa Bear called me mama today." I smiled but her face fell.

"Oh.."

"What's wrong?" I thought this would be good news.

"Well.. you're not his mother. I don't really know how to sugarcoat this but he's not our son. I don't think you realize that he's not going to live with us forever, Blue is graduating college sooner than later and whenever she wants to take him back she can."

"I know, it was just exciting to be called that." She just ruined my whole mood.

"I don't think you know actually. I think you're too attached to him, maybe he should stay with Megan instead."

"No. All that isn't necessary, just forget I even said anything."

"Nic-"

"Goodnight."

She sighed and rolled off me, "goodnight. I love you."

"Love you too."

--------------------------

i might have one more gift for y'all

Thoughts?

Papa Bear being Blues son?

Him calling Nicki mama?

Was Bey being too harsh about what she said? Was she wrong?

Is Nicki too attached to him?

vote & comment