CHAPTER 1

some of y'all have already read this

NICKI POV

"I want a divorce."

"That's too damn bad. I don't care."

"You're such a cheater." I whined and her and Jay laughed at me.

"It's not my fault you don't know how to play Uno. Next time we have a game night you're staying home."

We were having a game night at Solange's house with Kelly and her ex lovers aka the Carter siblings.

"Nicki you want more to drink?" Kelly asked and came out the kitchen with a bottle in her hand.

"She's good." Bey answered for me.

"I can speak for myself." Who does she think she is?

"You can but no more drinking for you. You need to take care of that lil nigga sleeping upstairs." I hate when she calls him that.

"Why can't you?"

"I'm going out with Jay." I looked at him and he just shrugged.

"Why wasn't I invited?"

"It's a husband and wife thing not a husband and wife and wife's wife thing. You can come next time." She was laughing at her own joke, she's so corny. "Plus you have to watch Papa."

"Fuck you and your husband."

"Fuck me too?! I didn't even do anything!"

"You're trying to steal my wife back."

"I can watch him if you want." I forgot Megan is his grandma too.

Turns out Blue actually didn't get an abortion so imagine everyone's surprise when one day she comes home with a newborn baby.

We have all been raising him since Blue went off to college so she could still have a normal life. Both her parents are rich enough that she wouldn't need to ever work a day in her life so I really respect that she chose to go to college.

In some way he feels like my son. He was born right when I had my miscarriage so I might be a little bit too attached to me.

"It's fine. I can drop him off at your house tomorrow morning if you want."

I don't want to "hog" him but I can't live without him.

We played another round of Uno until it started getting late and Papa woke up and started fussing.

We got in the car and just let the radio play lowly because we were both really tired.

A Drake song came on and Papa immediately started crying. "Exactly. He said turn this weak ass shit off."

As soon as she changed the radio station he stopped crying.

"Papa you don't like Drake?" He didn't respond obviously but I went back to the station that was playing Drake and he started crying again.

"My nigga." Bey reached behind him and gave him a high five.

"I guess I'm the only one here who likes him." I mumbled changing the radio station again.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"I could've sworn I just heard you say you like them." She was laughing to herself.

"Probably because that is what I said. Y'all's beef doesn't have shit to do with me."

"We're married right?"