Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head

Start from the beginning

"From what I've witnessed you have anger issues along with superiority and inferiority complex that conflict each other.

So I suggest you have a eye kept on you or have you sent to Hound Dog for therapy sessions" said Jarvis.

"I'll fucking kill you!!" Screamed Katsuki as he grinded his teeth and had a couple veins popping out from his forehead.

"I hope everyone got they're rabies shot because it seems the Pomeranian is getting angry" said Jarvis making the class laugh. Even Aizawa couldn't stop his lips twitching upwards.

"You mother fucker..." Said Katsuki as explosions started to appear in his hands and wanted to destroy this robot.

"I believe that's your father's job but I could ask my Creator to go and fuck your mother if you wish?" Said Jarvis enjoying getting revenge for his creator.

Katsuki was about to attack the teacher to get that camera when he was stopped from a glare from Aizawa.

"That's enough Bakugo and I will be informing Nezu on your anger issues if they become a reoccurring theme" said Aizawa.

He sucked In his teeth and was trying to figure out who could have made this damn robot and how to beat the bastard who built it without getting caught.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The lunch bell rung and everyone was leaving for the lunch room, Izuku was about to leave when he saw Mei was still at her table working.

"Hatsume you should get some food" said Izuku.

"Hmm I'm fine" said Mei oblivious to her stomach growling since she hasn't eaten in 4 days.

She was getting ready to hook the power switch for her hover boots when she was suddenly getting dragged away.

"Come on you need food, besides it'll help you focus if you have some food in your stomach" said Izuku as he continued to drag her.

After a couple minutes they arrived at the cafeteria and Izuku sat her down at a table "stay here I'll be back with some food".

Mei was silent for a couple seconds before she realized this was her chance to escape, her chance to get back to work on her babies.

She was about to stand up when Izuku came back with 2 trays of food "here, eat you'll need your strength or you'll crash and burn".

Mei was angry at herself because she wasn't fast enough to get away and sighed while deciding to at least eat. She reached down with her chopsticks and took out a big chunk of rice and began eating.

"Wow this is really good" said Mei happily as she began shoveling more in.

"Well it is made by lunch rush so it's bound to be good" said Izuku as he ate some pork.

"Hmm, man I hope we get to have more fun making babies that we want to design" said Mei angrily.

"I'm sure we'll get to soon so don't worry Hatsume" said Izuku.

"So why did you join the support course?" Asked Mei curiously.

"So I can get a license to own a company and make gear" said Izuku "besides I'm gonna be a hero after words".

"Well what are you gonna make and why become a hero?" Said Mei.

"I'm gonna make something that can even the playing fields with quirks and to show the world anyone can be a hero" said Izuku.

"Master Izuku how are you doing today" said a robot walking up to him.

"I'm doing good but can I get another glass of water?".

"Of course sir I'll be right back".

The robot walked away to get him some water and Izuku looked at Mei who was looking at him in shock.

"You made that?" Said Mei.

"Yes I did and I also made Jarvis" said Izuku as he took off his watch and a small hologram popped up.

"Hello I am Jarvis, artificial intelligence and I was made by Izuku Midoriya to help him with his work" said Jarvis.

"Wow your an actual AI that's amazing" said Mei vibrating in excitement "you must have an amazing quirk to make him".

"Actually I'm quirkless" said Izuku bluntly.

Izuku was met by silence and looked up and saw her face of shock before a massive smile formed on her face.

"That's awesome!!!" Said Mei as she appeared in front of him with stars in her eyes.

"Umm yea.." said Izuku not use to this

"That's awesome what else have you made!?" Said Mei getting even closer and not noticing she's almost on top of Izuku.

Izuku forced down his blush since Mei was extremely attractive and her 'assets' were being pushed on his arm.

"Um... A couple things, like a holo table, a small rocket system that can fit in your back pack and is very light. Let's see... I'm working on a couple other things that are still not ready yet" said Izuku.

"Still that's amazing! Hey maybe we can work together and make awesome babies together!?" Said Mei.

Izuku blushed at this before he realized that she was referring to her inventions "sure I don't see anything wrong with that".

Both of them shook hands and smiled not realizing this was the beginning of an friendship and they will both change the whole world. Especially Izuku with his soon to be inventions.