Chapter 50

[Wedding Day]

Everyone Decorated everything the girls help too they Decorated the Whole Palace with nice and some shiny decorations now it's time for the Bride to walked down the Aisle everyone was Excited, after all it was the wedding everyone is looking into.

Yoongi was facing the Door waiting for it to opened.

He was happy that this day has finally come the day he will marry the woman he loved with all of his heart, the others were getting emotional.

Soon the door opened and revealed Caliana wearing a white gown her shoulder was visible from the thin fabric that has a flower and some wavy design.

She was walking with a Flower in her hands. Suddenly Something Came in Yoongi's mind it's the vision he was seeing.

He see Caliana lying on the grass with many blood around her and she was wearing a Armor for women and its raining and he heard thunder and rain pouring loudly and a Girl wearing a black dress with some black flowers design on it and her shoulder was covered, the girl was laughing like crazy insane.

He was familiar of the figure and the laugh but he decided to ignore it. Since he is been getting those vision when he slept with Caliana and then the Bride and the Groom are in front of the Priest, looking at each other, Caliana was smiling and Yoongi was smiling too.

Do you Min Yoongi Take Caliana Valorie to be you're wedded wife and Promise to take care of her and protect her Dead or Alive?

I do Yoongi said while looking at Caliana.

Do you Caliana Valorie take Min Yoongi to be You're Wedded Husband and Promise to Protect him and Take care of him and be on his side Dead or Alive?

I do Caliana said while looking at Yoongi

By the power invested in me,
I now Announced you Husband and Wife!
You may now kiss the Bride

Yoongi leaned in and Kiss Caliana and everyone cheered for them and clapped their hands.

"My Bestie is Getting Married" Lisa said faking crying and the other girls laugh

"So we don't really have a chance"
Jimin said talking to Taehyung beside him
"Hyungs don't be sad it's your Brothers wedding be happy smile!" Jungkook said.

"Didn't you like Liana?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's smile disappears and turn to a serious one.

I do but I think now it's time to let go, there is a lot of girls there, I know she is one of a kind that have a clear crystal heart and a Strong soul but she is already married it's time to move on" Jungkook said and the two Sighed and agreed.

It's time to dance and everyone get their partners.

Jungkook is partners with Jennie
Taehyung is partner with Lisa
Jimin is partner with Jisoo
Jhope is partner with Rosé
Jin was partner with Yeji
Namjoon is partner with Alyssa

And Of Course the Married couple was partners at the dance.

"You look beautiful as always" Yoongi said
"You look handsome too as always" Liana complement and smiled and Yoongi Peck Caliana's lips while dancing

____________________________________________

That was the Most Happiest and precious memory me and your mother have. Yoongi said tearing up.

"But appa where is eomma now?" A Little girl asked Yoongi.

"She is in a Peaceful place called Heaven with your Aunt Alice"
Yoongi said and Wiped his tears and smiled at the kids.

"Appa, eomma will come back right?"
The little girl asked and Yoongi Chuckle and said "in a right time she will come back" Yoongi said and smiled and kiss the kids .

" Yoo-ra! Hi-yoon! Where are you guys! It's time for your class!" Jennie called while searching for the kids.

"Auntie we are here!" Yoo-ra shout and Jennie comes in and see Yoongi with the kids.

"Appa is telling us the story about Eomma and appa!" Hi-yoon said and Jennie look at Yoongi with sadness and sighed before saying "it's all gonna be fine. " Jennie said and pat Yoongi's Back.

Jennie take the kids out of the room.
"Time for class now" Jennie said and the Kids ran Downstairs smiling, while Jennie look at Yoongi one last time before going out.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
❃.✮:▹THE END◃:✮.❃

Hello thank you for reading this Book
I hope you enjoyed it and if you liked my story please don't forget to vote and follow for more stories to come and also if you are wondering why did Vanessa died well the hints are in the chapters and the rest is on your imagination

Have a Great Day and take care
Stay Safe!

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

🎉 Bạn đã đọc xong |𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] Book 1 🎉