Chapter 9

When Yoongi left Vanessa broke down. 'I'm wrong of trusting you! Vanessa said and cried.

MEANWHILE YOONGI

Storm out of Vanessa's room and go to my room and try to relax my self. Then suddenly someone knocked and I said 'Come in' as calm as I can, the servant come and said 'Sir dinner's ready also Prince Jimin is coming here to visit. So I nodded and answered 'if Jimin arrived call me and Vanessa we're gonna have dinner together' I said coldy and The servant nodded and go out closing my room. I feel guilty for hurting Vanessa.

SOMEONE'S POV

I came to visit my brother Yoongi to see how's he doing when I came her Maid Welcomed me and I got in 'Where is Yoongi bro? I ask one of the maid 'come in Sir and We'll call Miss Vanessa and Prince Yoongi.
The maid said and I nodded and headed to the dining table and sit.

Vanessa

Someone knocked at her door and she wipe her tears quickly and said 'come in' and so The maid come in and said 'Miss Vanessa Dinner's ready' the maid said and Vanessa answered 'Okay' and so Vanessa fix herself and go down to see Yoongi and another man Vanessa sit away from both of them.

'Who is that girl Hyung? Jimin asked and look at Vanessa. Yoongi keep silent so Vanessa answered 'Hi I'm Vanessa Nice to meet you' she said and Jimin got amazed and said 'Nice to meet you I'm Park jimin, Yoongi's brother. Jimin said and Hand shake with Vanessa and suddenly Yoongi clear his throat and They both stop and eat.

AFTER DINNER

Hyung' Jimin called her brother. 'Ne? Yoongi said and turn to Jimin 'Can I stay here for  2 months? Jimin said and beg Yoongi and Yoongi agreed and ask the maid to show Jimin his room.

Jimin's room are just near Vanessa so Jimin said to the maid 'you can leave me here' and so the maid left and and bow and Say Good night. Jimin knocked at Vanessa's room and Vanessa opened and let Jimin in 'Hi Jimin come in' Vanessa said smiling and Jimin sit at Vanessa's bed 'What brings you here? Vanessa ask and Jimin answered 'I see your light's on so I decided to pass by. And so Vanessa answered 'I was just reading few books that's here. And she smiled 'Vanessa? Jimin ask Vanessa while Vanessa is standing up fixing her table.

'Yes? Vanessa answered 'why does your face look Red at dinner did Hyung make you cry? Jimin ask and Vanessa froze and Said 'Ani.. He didn't' Vanessa said and continued fixing her table 'Stop' Jimin said stand up and hold's Vanessa's hand and said 'Vanessa look at me! Jimin said and cupped Vanessa's face and so Vanessa look at her.
Vanessa teared up again and cried at jimin's chest.

'Shh don't cry it's fine' Jimin said and Hug Vanessa little did they know Yoongi was listening and He peaked and see Jimin hugging Vanessa slowly his blood boils and go to his room. Vanessa and Jimin heard the door and Vanessa said 'Thank Jimin but you really need to go it's late I'll see you tomorrow. And so Jimin wiped Vanessa's tears and said 'Okay I'll be here if you need me okay? Jimin said and hugged Vanessa and Kiss her forehead Vanessa was little shock and after that She smiled and so as Jimin and Jimin go to his room and sleep.

Vanessa closed the door and smiled and Turn off the light and Sleep's

                  ___________________

I am really sorry if some of the words of this chapter offend or make you comfortable.