Chapter 33

Vanessa woke up and go take a warm bath and get her bag and packed food and stuff she needed for her journey, after she packed she head down, she look at Jennie and talk to her in her mind,

All of them was there even Soobin,

"Copy that" Jennie said in thought to Vanessa suddenly, Vanessa was about to leave when Yoongi hold her wrist, "where are you going?
Yoongi said and Vanessa turned to Yoongi and said "looking for a lost Family member" she said smiling, "let me come with you" Yoongi said but then a horse sound was heard outside.

Vanessa peck Yoongi's lips when suddenly Yoongi's grip on her wrist and kiss her and then Few minutes they broke the kiss and hugged each other.

"I'll be waiting for you" Yoongi whisper
"I'll remember that" she whispered back.

"Alice you need to go back to your home
They can handle it here" Vanessa said and Alice nodded and Go with Vanessa outside the Castle, they ride their horses, and bid goodbye to everyone and ride off,

"Take care of them for me" Vanessa said to Jennie.
"I will have a safe travel" Jennie replied and they go out.

Out of the Castle gate Vanessa and Alice separate their way, Alice waited until Vanessa go further away and followed her.

"I'm not gonna let that B*st*rd Hurt you sis"
Alice said and followed Vanessa through the forest.

                    {Few hours later}

Vanessa and  ??? Reached a village they hide their horses and Vanessa knocked on someone's door, the person opened it and Happy to see Vanessa and let her in with the person she is with.

"It's been a long time since I see you Vanessa"
Said the person in front of Vanessa,
"Thank you for letting us stay, Amiya, I am happy to see you too" Vanessa said and smiled at Amiya and Amiya smiled back.

"Let me show you, your rooms come"
Amiya said and Go upstairs with Vanessa and  ???.

"Here is where you are gonna stay as long as you like" Amiya said and Vanessa thank her
"We are only gonna stay here for the night and travel again" Vanessa mention
"You never stay here with me for a long time hmmph! Amiya said, "soon I'll stay her with you for a 1 month how's that? Vanessa said.

"Nice suggestion, now sleep you have a big day tomorrow, amiya smiled and go out leaving Vanessa on her room with  ???.

                      {Alice Pov}

I reached where Vanessa has gone to and I hide my horse and go stay at my house, because I have a home in this Village since it's  near our kingdom anyways, I opened the door of my house and lock it. And go upstairs to sleep and take a lot of rest for tomorrow's another adventure.

                          {Next day}

Vanessa woke up in the early morning,
She is the only one awake since it's 2 am.

She ready herself and go downstairs leaving her backpack with her friend.

She was shocked to see Amiya downstairs, having a tea. "Good morning, to early to wake up ey" Amiya said and take a sip on her tea, "Good morning too Ami" Vanessa replied and then sit on the chair, Amiya stand up and make some tea for Vanessa and gave it to her.

"Here" Amiya said and Vanessa take the tea and drink on it, "thank you" Vanessa said

"That brat isn't awake yet? Amiya said,
"What's up with you Both" Vanessa said.
"He better take care of you or else Mom gonna kill em" Amiya said and continue to read something.

"Don't be mean to your brother" Vanessa said drinking her tea, "Just saying" Amiya said, Vanessa was looking at the book that amiya was reading, "history's of Kingdoms??" Vanessa said.

"Yeap!" Amiya said and gave Vanessa the book, "where did you get this? Vanessa asked and read some few lines,

"One day some dude selling those in the market" Amiya said making Vanessa look at her in shocked, "This belong to the Mystery Library! Vanessa said and stand up.

"mystery library? Amiya asked and Vanessa nodded, "there is a library that's a mystery?"
Amiya said, "this is the missing book" She said and Amiya was confused.

"Can I borrow this? Vanessa said politely and making a puppy eye, "since you are my bestie sure why not" Amiya said and Vanessa thanked her.

"Mostly I know you as a sweet, caring, cheerful, helpful girl, i mean you are still caring and helpful but where is the sweet and caring attitude? Amiya said.

"I have a mission to do ami sorry" Vanessa said

                     To be Continued...