Chapter 1

"Rise and shine my little princess!" Said, someone. Good morning Grandma! I said slowly opening my eyes to see grandma opening the window. "Vanessa, today it's your turn to go to the market." Vanessa's grandma announces and so Vanessa quickly jumps out of bed before rushing to the bathroom yelling  'Yes! After she goes Vanessa's grandma chuckled and goes downstairs.

Few Minutes

Vanessa is done taking a bath and she fixes herself and goes downstairs. "Grandma, I gotta go no-" Vanessa stops when her grandma shows her something 'Tadaa! Her grandma shows her a sandwich for breakfast "but Grandma I thought-" Vanessa was stunned looking at the sandwich 'I'll always Keep some for you dear here! Her grandma said and give the sandwich to Vanessa. "Grandma?" Vanessa asks while chewing her food "Yes dear?"

Do I need to get the same list as yours? She asks and her grandma looks at her "Ani... You're already 20 my Love it's time for you to know what we need and what we don't need hmm? Her grandma grin
"halmeoni gamsahabnida," Vanessa said and Smiled widely "Your welcome my child now go we got a lot of work to do!" Her grandma cheered "Halmeoni is it okay if you wash my dish today? I promise tomorrow I'll wash it all! Promise" Vanessa rushed to the door and her grandma answered "You don't need to say that Dear I always wash the dish since you were 5" Vanessa laughed and Kiss her Grandma on the cheeks and Go out.

        |•Vanessa's Grandma POV•|

I'm sorry for hiding these from you My child but I know the right time will come.

Her Grandma said and look up at the sky.

||•Back to Vanessa•||

Vanessa goes out to the house of her Grandmother. "Good morning,"  Vanessa said to every people in the village she saw and they greeted her back. Before Vanessa goes to the market she stops by the Library and enters
"Good morning Mr. Stephenson! Can I borrow some books?" Vanessa said and Mr. Stephenson answered "Go Ahead Vanessa your starting to look like Beauty and the beast belle like books too!"

Mr. Stephenson laughs and so as Vanessa "Well we have difference I have a grandma, not a father. Also some stuff" She said and So Mr. Stephenson answered "I know that my dear now go! you got a big day waiting for you! Vanessa Returned the books and get some. "Thank you, Mr. Stephenson!" Vanessa go out
"You're welcome!" Mr. Stephenson shouts.

While Vanessa is on the market she heard screaming and when she look back she see the villager's house near her Grandma's House is on fire 'Omy Gosh! halmeoni!!
Vanessa put her things on the seller's stand and ran to her Grandmother's House she see that Everyone is gathering water and pouring it.

Vanessa enter the house and can't see her grandma downstairs she sprinted upstairs and she heard her grandma coughing.
'halmeoni!!! halmeoni!! Vanessa shouts and her grandma answers 'My Child go now save yourself! Her grandma said and Vanessa answered 'Grandma where are you?! I can't leave you please your the only family I have!
Vanessa shouted trying to find her grandma in the fire 'VANESSA!! Someone shouted and grab her out of the house 'Nooo Let me go, Grandma! Vanessa shout struggling to be free her Grandma said for the last word we're thankful you get to be Our child Vanessa I love you her grandma said almost losing her voice. 'I love you to grandma. Vanessa said sobbing.

She goes out of the house and when she got out the house collapsed and Vanessa cried the villagers comfort her and said 'We're sorry Vanessa we can't lose you too... A Villager said and someone speak behind 'Omy! Vanessa, I'm sorry but I see your things on Felix's  stand so I'm bringing them I'm sorry Vanessa' when Vanessa turned around she see Mr. Stephenson and hug him Mr. Stephenson hug her back and after a  few minutes She broke the hug and said, Thank you for Taking care of me since I was a child' Vanessa said and look on the Villagers

'No Thank you for making our day Vanessa we are always here to support you' the villagers replied and They make a Group hug.

'And so Vanessa said looking kinda worried
'Please be careful, okay I'm just gonna go into the flower field take some air I'll be back.
She said and the villagers nodded and she make her way to the forest.

Excuse my wrong grammar here or wrong spelling.

|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍|𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें