Chapter 30

『The Next Day』

Vanessa woke up by the sunlight hitting her face she sit up and yawn before standing up and heads to the shower.

Vanessa came out of the bathroom and wear a simple dress.

She go down after she fixed her Hair

She see someone staring at her when she lift her head she see the seven Brothers and the girls too, she gave them a welcome smile and then Greeted them "Good morning"

The Prince bow to Vanessa so as Vanessa to show respect, 'Vanessa. Someone called behind her she look back and saw 'Alice'

She was happy to see her Best friend she ran and Hugged her and Alice response quickly they cried together 'tears of joy'

{Author Pov}

Alice and Vanessa was been friends since childhood, Vanessa was young so as Alice when Vanessa see Alice lost crying, she was looking for berries when she see Alice, she helped Alice by showing her the way since that day they both became friends.

They got separated when Alice has to go away.

{End of Authors Pov}

They broke the hug few minutes and wipe their tears.

'Where have you been! Vanessa Said smiling
'I should have asked you that! Alice said and then someone fake cough Vanessa turned around and saw the girls including Yeji.

'Alice meet my Best friends' Vanessa introduced Alice to the girls but.
Jennie, Yeji didn't like her but managed to fake smile in front of her.

She also introduced her to the Seven Brothers and they seem to like her except
Taehyung and Jungkook and Jimin they were staring at each other's eye like their talking I'm their mind.

'Let's Eat Breakfast' Vanessa invited them and they agreed and eat.

>>After breakfast<<

Vanessa bid goodbye to Ella and Elaine and go spent time with her friends.

They get their horses and do some exploring.

Vanessa and Yoongi are in a one horse
Vanessa was in the front and Yoongi is at the back.

'Lovers huh? Alice said and smiled and so Vanessa agreed and said 'Yep' and smiled
They are talking great stuff enjoying each other's presence.

A horse run after Yoongi's Horse
Yoongi look back and saw a random horse
Vanessa look too, everyone did and then Vanessa get down on Yoongi's horse and said.

'Looks like Lilly decided to join us' she said petting The horse and ride it, 'who is gonna sit here? Yoongi said pretend to be sad
'I will! Jimin said making everyone laugh and Yoongi gave Jimin a wth look and continued to go on

'Caliana' someone called getting Vanessa's attention and see Jennie and Yeji she head to them, they keep their distance from others only the 3 of them.

'Liana... Jennie said and then Vanessa hum as a response. 'When is the ceremonial gonna happen? She ask making Vanessa confused and ask 'what ceremonial?

'Ceremonial about you being crowned as a queen and completely changing your name to CALIANA' Yeji said making Vanessa think deep and said "I'n the right time" she said.

'What a flirt. Jennie said and rolled her eyes
'What? Vanessa said and Jennie pointed
Alice with the others talking happily.

'I'm sure they are having a good time together come' Vanessa said and go ahead from them leaving the two Groaning.

'Tell me she is freaking kidding! Yeji said
'You keep your eyes opened girl we got sh*t to deal here. Jennie said and followed Vanessa so as Yeji.

{Alice Pov}

I was talking to Lisa when I saw Vanessa with Jennie and Yeji I realized she wasn't here, I am truly sorry for this Vanessa
If only I could smash the face of that hairy ugly monster.

Alice! Alice! Someone called and then Alice snap out and said 'yeah? Blinking twice she said, she see everyone watching her.
'Oh uh Vanessa and Jennie and Y-yeji head away l-lets go follow them! Alice excuse and speed her horse towards Vanessa's way