*- the find-*

art by comicTOON on tiktok

Glamrock freddy was in his room getting ready to charge when he heard a lot of bangs and noises outside "what the?" freddy questioned himself as he got up from the chair in front of the mirror. he went over to the door and knocked, vanessa opened the door "what is going on vanessa?" vanessa smiled and said "you'll see freddy" and walked off, closing the door again, now freddy was REALLY confused, but he couldn't do much as he could not walk out of his room. 

some time passed, but he didn't know how much time but he got some charge in, he was reading a book on his bed when vanessa opened the door and walked half in since she would get locked inside, "freddy!" freddy looked up at her in confusion, maybe now she would tell him what was going on. "i have the rest of the gang at the door of the parts and service room lets go!" freddy got up, bookmarking his place in the book and walked out. 

"freddy, do you know what this is all about?" glamrock chica asked as he walked near them, "no I don't" roxy spoke up "i heard something about an animatronic" she shrugged as that grew excitement and more confusion. finally someone came out, "he's up and running,we still need to do some work but they can come see him, he was really beat up" they all walked in but freddy was the last one since everyone was blocking his view. all he heard was gasped and quite sobs from chica, "w-whats going on, is everything okay?" everyone froze and moved out of the way. and there freddy saw it, his eyes widened and teas formed "i-is that?" there sat up on the table was bonnie, "b-bonnie?" he somewhat ran forward and held his face as bonnie wasn't turned on. he turned to vanessa and said "h-he will be okay right?" vanessa smiled warmly and said "yes, he will be okay he will be up and running tomorrow morning."  freddy started crying of joy

meanwhile in the back monty was not smiling nor was he crying of joy, he was mad, 'i thought i got rid of that rabbit' once they all but freddy left to their rooms vanessa said "freddy you have to go back to your room before you shut down" freddy nodded before hugging the shut down bonnie and leaving. 

freddy was still letting tears form and fall when monty walked up to him "you okay freddy?" freddy nodded and smiled "I just can't believe that bonnie is back!" monty didn't smile, he just looked away but smiled and stepped in front of freddy. "I can't either, it has been so long" freddy giggled randomly and monty started to whip his tears away, blushing a bit. freddy looked up at monty and monty blushed more "you okay monty? you look a little red" monty nodded "i'll walk you back to your room" 

-----time skip----

monty walked back into his room and growled "how is that dumb rabbit here! I thought i dismantled him for good!" monty walked over to his bed and pulled out a picture of glamrock freddy singing on stage with hearts all around him "and I was so close to being with you too" monty sighed and put the picture back "I just hope that rabbit doesn't remember what I did"