"Good news. I got you a pass for tonight. Would you mind accompanying me to a house party of my manager?" He smiled at you as he spoke, then leaned a bit closer to make sure that none other would hear what he was to say next. "The one you promised to help me with, will be there for sure so please come and keep her away from me."

"Say no more." You agreed without a second of hesitation for he literally had gotten your interest from the moment he had mentioned that he was gonna get you to his manager's house. He was literally offering you a golden ticket to explore the crib of the enemy. There was no way you would let such an opportunity go to waste.

"Ooh~I was expecting you to at least be annoyed for the last minute notice but I guess you really do get passionate about helping people. I feel more reassured I asked this of you now." Jungkook looked satisfied with your cooperation and gave you a smile right before he placed out his hand for you to take. "Let's get going."

"Sure!" You mirrored his happy expression but ignored his hand and just stepped out of the room and closed the door behind you.

"See you tomorrow Sonia. Sorry for leaving you alone. I promise I will make it up to you." You bowed your head at her that was still watching, standing where you had left her earlier and she just smiled at you, wishing you to have a good night.

Jungkook walked towards the elevator ahead of you and you followed him, waiting a bit with him as he pressed the button to call it.

"Is there a dress code for that party? Because these are all the clothes I got with me right now." You questioned him and once he looked your way, you gestured on the clothes you were wearing, implying that those were the ones you were talking about and he proceeded to check you out from head to toe until he locked eyes with you briefly and the sound of the elevator's door opening was what made him break that contact.

"Is that an okay...or?" You raised an eyebrow at him as you entered inside and he pressed the number of the basement floor where the parking lot was.

"If we were going to a fast food place, I guess it would be alright but not for this case. We will have to stop by a shop and you should go choose a dress for yourself. I won't be able to get out of the car because if I am seen with you that could cause trouble for me. However since it's me that is in need of your presence, worry not, I am willing to pay for whatever you buy."

"That's fine by me." You agreed for you sure weren't willing to spend your money for an occasion that you have no business going if it wasn't for him, even though going there is actually beneficial to you and your curiosity in this case.

You fell silent after that, following him in his car as in your head, you tried to prepare yourself physiologically and physically, hoping that you will make the most out of this night and you will discover at least one thing that could possibly help you find out who was the person that was after Jimin's career.

---Change of set---

Jimin slowly opened his heavy eyelids, getting aware of the wide fog that had taken over his vision and remained there for quite a bit, while his mind was waking up more and more and he had started hearing his surroundings and getting aware of the rhythm of his own breathes.

His lips parted slightly as pain consumed his body and he couldn't help but leave a phoneme of ache, opening his eyes a little more briefly, before he fell frozen again, waiting there for his sight to clean up completely. But once it did, he was met with a sight that definitely never crossed his mind that he could witness from such close proximity.

"What the f-!" He yelled only for his sentence to fall incomplete just like he fell from his bed on the floor because of his attempt to get away from DongMin's face that suddenly appeared before him in a breathes distance.