Only One Piece Is Mechanical

^Doing this out of senseless fun, simpery, and boredom. Please don't take this seriously. I'm just curious...^ warning: Is just a simple pairing between a character of mine. Poor details. Paired character is out of character...*

P.S. Would this count as fluff? 
P.P.S. That handsome steed up there is Claude. Down here is Catalina. Erm, due to him not talking, he has some thoughts printed in italics.

 Erm, due to him not talking, he has some thoughts printed in italics

+
Sparrow's Spray N' Pay -- Five months ago
11:09 PM

"Sparrow's Spray N' Pay. The best paint and repair place you'll ever find in Liberty City." Catalina's voice replayed in Claude's head. That same exact line. He had just gotten free from a shootout, fifteen bullets left and just three punches away from death's door. Claude's listened to Catalina's numerous rants about Sparrow's place. He had no clue who Sparrow was or what he looked like. This made Claude a tad bit jealous.

During his injured/near-death getaways with Catalina his girlfriend. She's never let him come in or near Sparrow's place. Unless it was to be unconsciously patched up. To him, Sparrow just fixed cars and had long chat's with Catalina. So long that, Claude would usually be stuck waiting outside the joint while his hatchback was getting fixed. Catalina said she wanted him to meet this Sparrow fella for the first time. They'd be preparing for a huge heist. This is his chance.

Claude needed a moment to himself. He didn't know what picture of Sparrow he wanted to be disappointed about. Catalina never did make it clear what he looked like. Claude was lost. He thought Sparrow would be some fat fuck who's good with his hands or just any figment of what "Mr. Steal Your Girl" would be. Either way, he thought. Claude was ready to throw hands. But for what reason? Catalina was an unexplainable woman. Switching up last minute, fast movements, recklessness, being the second set of pants in the relationship.

For a mute, you sure do have a lot on your mind. Too bad, you never say it. Claude thought to himself. Sighing as he entered Sparrow's building.

"Who's this Claude fella you keep speaking about?" A woman had asked, Claude didn't know that voice, could it be that, Sparrow had a lover? "Ah, I haven't told you? He's my new main squeeze... I swear you try touching him, I'll cut your tits off." Telling by what Catalina just said, she doesn't. Then who's Sparrow then? Claude walked further into the workshop, this wasn't even close to being the location of the two women. They sure do speak loudly. He listened to the unknown woman's voice again. She had a European accent, it was raspy, and her emphasis on the word "fella", she sounded Irish or something. He started to picture a short redheaded woman, blue eyes and some of the same spice as Catalina.

There was another door coming, then as he reached out to it.

Before his eyes, a brunette hair done in a messy slicked back pony, hazel brown eyes, and lightly browned skin, sporting a white leather jacket, a cropped tank top of the same color, and a set of tiny black shorts. It wasn't anybody new, just Catalina. She had a smirk on her face, laughing and giggling. "Claude, right on time! I wasn't sure if you'd come in or not. Come meet Sparrow!" She dragged Claude in by his arm. This didn't seem like an auto shop, it looked more like a shack. Tight and cozy like a cabin with the interior of a bar. A very tired and last bar...