Karina  hurriedly said: “Grandma, Tinahao Building Materials Group has done a lot of business, and they have a high right to speak. They have never let people borrow.”

Lady Yoo said: “There is no way, the Yoo family has some problems with the capital chain now. We can't afford to advance so many costs and expenses. It is also very difficult to obtajn loans. We can only find a solution from Tianhao Building Materials Group.”

Then, the Lady Yoo said again: “Karina, now that the family is suffering from internal and external troubles, your cousin doesn't give me strength. Now I can only rely on you. Think of a way to have a good chat with Zhou Tianhao, the boss of Tianhao Building. As long as he nods, we have a chance!”

Karina hesitated for a moment, but reluctantly agreed, and said, “Grandma, let me try.”

“Well, good!”” The Old lady Yoo breathed a sigh of relief and said, “Grandma believes you can do it!”

After hanging up the phone, Karina was a little melancholic.

Y/n couldn’t help asking: “What happened?”

Karina told Y/n about the matter again.

Y/n nodded and said: “Why don't you tell the Emgrand Group and let them repay 20 million for the project?”

Karina hurriedly said: “Well, how can we cooperate with Emgrand Group. We have already climbed high. If we ask someone to pay for the project, we will be looked down upon.”

Y/n wants to say, the Emgrand Group is your Wife’s, what is the 20 million? Who dares to look down on you?

But Karina didn’t know.

She said: “Well, let me talk to Mr. Tianhao.”

Y/n said: “Then I will go with you.”

“Inappropriate.” Karina said: “Isn't it too unproffesional to take wife to discuss business.”

After that, Karina said in a convenient way: “You just stay at home. If you are really bored, go out. I can handle this.”

Seeing her resolute attitude, Y/n didn’t say much.

She knew that her wife had always been independent, and wanted to work hard on her own for many things.

Then she might as well ask her to try, if it doesn’t work, she will come out to help secretly

After breakfast, Karina made an appointment with Zhou Tianhao, the boss of Tianhao Building Materials Group, and drove there alone.

The Tianhao Building Materials Group is one of the largest building materials groups in Wrestvel and even in Jiangnan. It is mainly engaged in various aluminum alloy building materials and is an indispensable supplier for large-scale real estate projects.

Zhou Tianhao was born in a not so well-off family, but he was lucky enough to get a wife with a strong family, so he took the help of his wife’s house and developed to the present stage.

However, Zhou Tianhao has a strict wife. Although his wife is very ugly, he never dared to mess around outside, so Zhou Tianhao has a good reputation locally, saying that he is a good man who never forgets his wife.

Tianhao Building Materials Group is located on the outskirts of the city, with a large-scale factory with thousands of acres of land alone.

After Karina drove to Tianhao Building Materials Group, she came to the office building.

After stopping the car, Zhou Tianhao had been waiting in the lobby of the office building for a long time.

Seeing her coming, Zhou Tianhao immediately put on an enthusiastic smile, walked to Karina, proactively stretched out his hand, and said: “Oh, Ms. Yoo, welcome!”

Karina stretched out her hand, shook it politely, and said with a smile: “Mr. Tianhao, you are too polite.”

After speaking, she wanted to withdraw her hand.

But she found that Zhou Tianhao grabbed her hand and didn’t let go, and he even tightened his grip.

Karina pulled out her hand hard, and said with a wary expression: “Mr. Tianhao, what are you doing?”

Zhou Tianhao hurriedly scratched his head and smiled: “Oh, I'm so sorry. I always heard of you all around and saw you today. I could not hold back. Please forgive me!”

Seeing him, Karins was also frank and was able to apologize directly, a little relieved.

At this time, Zhou Tianhao hurriedly made a gesture of inviting and said with a smile: “Ms. Yoo, please come to my office for a chat!”

..................................