Our dinner arrived shortly after. Harry and I sat at his kitchen counter to eat.

"Can't believe you're here," he said in disbelief.

"I'm here all the time, Harry," I tried to reason with him.

"Yeah but wasn't expecting you this time. Best. Surprise. Ever." he stated before leaning over to kiss me. We finished up our dinner and did the dishes together.

"I'm ready for my dessert," Harry said winking at me. I playfully slapped his shoulder. He scooped me up and I stiffened.

"S'Alright, love I got ya," he reassured me before carrying me to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed. His hands were all over me. Under my shirt. In my hair. Our lips moved together in sync. His tongue slid between my lips and I let out a moan.

We removed our clothing fairly quickly, desperate to feel as much of each other as possible. Practically every inch of our skin was touching. I flipped us over so I was straddling Harry. I crawled down to his hard cock. I began to place wet, opened mouthed kissed to his tip.

"Please, baby, give me some more," he begged lacing his fingers into my hair. I spit on him before using my hand to spread the saliva. I took as much of him as possible into my mouth making sure my hand took care of what my mouth could not. He was a moaning mess underneath me. The sight was something I'd never get tired of. I reached my hand down between my legs and began to circle my clit for some sort of relief.

"Fuck, Sunflower, are you touchin' yourself?" Harry asked.

"Mhm," I hummed against him causing him to moan.

"C'mon up here baby," he instructed. I crawled up to him and kissed his lips allowing him to taste himself.

"Ride me, please" he pleaded. I stopped what I was doing. The request sent shivers up my spine.

"Would you like that, baby?" I cooed.

"Mhm," he whined struggling to use his words.

"You're my favorite thing ever, Sunflower please, wanna see you bounce on my cock," he begged.

I straddled him and lined him up at my entrance. I sunk down on him so that he was all the way in me. He let out a loud moan. His hands rested on my hips and he started guiding my hips where he wanted them. I threw my head back in pleasure. My hands slid down Harry's chest. I leaned down so my mouth could envelope Harry's nipple. I licked and sucked at the sensitive bud.

"Oh f' fuck sake, Sunflower, I love your lips on me," he groaned. His hands left my hips as I continued to bounce on him. They traveled up my back so he could hold me close to him. My legs began to quiver.

"Fuck, Harry! I'm gonna–" I was cut off by a loud moan coming up my throat. My body tensed as I felt a sensation I hadn't before. I squirted all over Harry. I had stopped my movements and he had too. He looked up at me a look of amazement in his eyes.

"Holy hell, dream girl," he laughed.

"I could cum right now after watching that," he shook his head. He flipped us over and began to rigorously thrust his hips into mine. His name was leaving my lips like a prayer.

"Gonna cum," he grunted. I felt him twitch inside me before his thrusts got sloppy and his release shot into me. He continued to thrust as he coated my wall.

"Wanna try something, baby," he said. I nodded at him giving him permission to do what he wanted. He pulled out of me and grabbed my thighs to pull my to his face.

"Like I said, I'm ready for dessert," he quipped before delving his tongue into me, tasting the mixture of me and him.

"Tastes so sweet, Sunflower," he moaned into me. His nose kept bumping into my clit as his tongue dipped in and out of my core. My hand was gripping tightly on his hair.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Harry!" I screamed. My orgasm washed over me as Harry continued his attack on me. He kissed up my body until he reached my lips. He aggressively kissed me allowing me to taste the both of us on his tongue. I pulled away and smiled up at him and reached my hand up to push a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

"I love you pretty boy, so glad I came to see you," I confessed to him.

"You just love my cock," he teased.

"Oh shut up, Harry!" I laughed.

We laid there breathlessly, both of our bare chests heaving as we tried to catch our breath.

"I love you so much," Harry sighed. "Going back and forth from New York. Sneaking into my bed. What did I do to deserve you, dream girl?" he asked.

"I love doing it for you, Harry. I love you," I replied leaning over so that my head was resting on his chest now. I listened to his heart beat. His fingers played with my hair and occasionally traced a shape onto the bare skin of my back.

"I want to be defined by you," he breathed out.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I was just thinking that when people describe me I want them to say I'm yours. I want them to think of me the way people think of you," he tried to explain but was struggling to do so effectively.

"Like, the way I see you is this bright, bubbly, kind, creative, and colorful girl and I want people to associate those things with me because I'm with you," he tried to explain again.

"I think I know what you mean," I said tracing Harry's butterfly tattoo.

"I just think that...you are what you love."
——————————————————————
Daylight - Taylor Swift