Chapter 1: A Miracle

I was born in a time that wasn't right, as my mom prayed it was not too late. After I was born she tried to protect me. I whimpered, telling her I want her. But she barks and bites into a neck of a big black wolf with a white patch on his chest. She was so strong and determined, but then I never saw her again. That's when I see my Uncle and my Aunt walk up to me and say, "Its gonna be alright." I wanted her now. I began to bark, which sounded like a squeak.

My Uncle and Aunt looked at each other and whispered something, all I heard was "War." and "Danger." I heard the crackling of the fire and the fainted barks from a distance. I was really scared. I tried to help but I couldn't, my legs were tiny and I need my Mother to help me stand. I heard a dark growl that scared me. I was so annoyed by all the noises I started to whimper more. "Mom!" I tried to say, but I was born a moment ago, I am still young. 

I was so scared that I closed my eyes and felt a burst of energy flow through my veins. I never felt like this before. I opened my eyes and I saw my Aunt's mouth is hanging open and my Uncle's eyes were wide. I wondered why they were so shocked but then I looked at my paws. They had a turquoise glow. I didn't know what's wrong, then I realized I wasn't on the ground. I felt bigger and my claws were long and sharp. I felt powerful, was this all a dream?

I howled on the top of my lungs. I looked up, something caught my eye. A mysterious white circle was floating in the sky. It got my attention, I stopped glowing and slowly floated down to the ground. "Did you see that?!" My Aunt said. "Yeah..." My Uncle said with a shocked face. "Unbelievable." He said under his breath. I felt tiny and weak again, helpless. My Aunt stared at me, right in my eyes. "Your not a normal wolf, you have a spirit that can take over." My Aunt said.

"Wow." My Uncle said. I didn't know what happened to me but I was a bit shocked myself too. I wanted to know how can I unleash that power once more. That was all in the past, now. I search for my parents that have gone missing since the war started. I miss them so much. Maybe something bad happened to them? Maybe they are looking for me? I don't have the answers but I will search for them. I must not give up.