Chapter thirty four.

Start from the beginning

"Don't apologize to me Devon because I'm over that shit for real. Apologize to my son. And actually mean it. Don't go ghost on him just because me and you have a fall out." Seven said. "I won't. I'm here now Seven and I'm not leaving again." Devon said as he looked down at the baby. "Okay. This is your last chance to prove yourself to me and Santana. If you mess up again, that's it." She said. "I won't. Just tell me your boyfriend won't be a problem. Ion like him thinking this his baby when it's not." Devon said. "You have no right to say that. He's done more for Santana than you have." Seven said. "Yeah well I'm ready now. So he need to step back." Devon said. "Yeah whatever. It's time for you to leave." She said.

"Ight but before I go, it's my moms birthday tomorrow and I know she really wanted to see the baby." He said. "Oh really? I thought she ain't want me to have him." Seven said. "Yeah well he here now. And she even bought him some clothes and bottles. I just wanna know can he come spend the night with me? Just for tonight and I can bring him back tomorrow?" Devon asked. "Absolutely not. You are not taking my baby with you for a whole day and over night." Seven said. "Why? I'm his father." He said. "You're a stranger to him. You don't show up one day playing dad, thinking you can just take him with you. And you don't even know how to take care of him. I don't trust you." Seven said.

"Are you dead ass? After all I just said and you still don't trust me Seven?" Devon asked. "You've said it before. Until you show me that you're ready to be in my sons life and be responsible he's not going with you. I can bring him by for a couple hours tomorrow but that's it." Seven said. "So you just gone pick and chose when I get to see him? How is that fair?" He asked. "I'm his mother and I'm gonna do what I feel is best for my son. You lost the right to call any shots when you abandoned us the first time. See yourself out Devon. I'll call you later." Seven said pointing to the door. He signed heavily before standing up and kissing Santana goodbye. "I meant what I said Seven. I'll show you." Devon said before walking out the door. "Yeah we'll see." She said to herself.

-

"Aniya. Where's my baby at?" June asked as he watched her pull a pencil skirt over her wide hips. She looked at him in confusion. "What you talking bout?" She asked. "You know." He said. "I actually don't. Oh and when I get back from work you need to be gone. I'm having company." Aniya said. "Yeah okay. I'm for real tho. You should be showing by now or something." June said standing up. "You talking crazy now." Aniya said. "I'm for real. I been tryna get you pregnant for months now." He admitted. Her mouth dropped. "June why you playing?" She asked. "I'm serious. I want a family." He said with a smile.

"Every time I think you getting better June. More crazy shit." Aniya said shaking her head. "Wow so everybody else in my family have a baby it's oh so cute. it's "June you need to be more like your brother and settle down." But then when I try to do it, I'm crazy? How Aniya? Please tell me how." June said. "Because the last thing we need right now is a baby June. We aren't in a good place at all we not even together. Just cause we been fucking don't mean I forgive you." Aniya said. "Well now you sound like the crazy one." June said with a shrug. "You really make me sick. Sick to my stomach June get out." She said.

"Morning sickness typa sick?" June asked with a smirk. Aniya rolled her eyes as she pulled her hair up into a sleek ponytail. "I have to go. I can't be late again." She said grabbing her purse off her dresser. "Fuck them bad ass kids they can have a sub. You should stay home today, let me make it up to you." He said. "No I have to give a test today and plan lessons for next week. I'm leaving now." Aniya said pulling out her keys. "Well let me drive you." June said. "No you only saying that so you can come pick me up and harass my kids." She said. "Those kids love me and you know it." June said. "Yeah that's cause they don't know how much of a damn fool you are. Bye June. See yourself out." Aniya said before leaving.