chapter 21

(This is just a bonus chapter cause the next chapter I want to write with Nadia is the christmas one so read this if you want but like it rlly has no relevance)

*Penelope's pov*

Oliver or Satan incarnate as I liked to call him was decorating his stupid Christmas with stupid baubles in his stupid house- well technically our house now but ew.

Not enough humiliation in the world could make me want to willingly live here, I was merely forced.

"Do you wanna help Penny?" He softly asked looking back at me whilst I was sat in the playpen that I had been locked away in, a reminder of my confinement.

Burn in hell.

That's what I wish I could say however apparently telling people to 'burn in hell' isn't acceptable words for a 'baby' which I would disagree with but as I've been shown multiple times, I don't have any control here.

Instead I rolled my eyes at him "Penelope that's your second warning! Another warning and I'll put you in timeout" he threatened, oh no I'm so scared.

I turned away and sighed before a slight smirk formed on my face, for the past 3 weeks or so he's been too scared, possibly too horrified to spank me because it turns out when I say 'harder!' during it then it ruins the whole punishment objective.

The memory makes me slightly chuckle.

He had been trying to force me to lay on some painfully colourful mat and watch some soul crushing kids tv show so I simply gave him a piece of my mind.

"What's so funny sweetie?" Satan incarnate- I mean Oliver questioned "nothing" I muttered.

Oliver went back to decorating the tree in peace as he kept a close eye on me, I mean I couldn't really blame him I wasn't the best behaved I had even been called the 'child from hell' by Sam at the Halloween party and it was a title I held with great honour.

"Have you thought of anything that you went for Christmas yet?" He dared to ask and a devilish thought came to my head, I smiled and fluttered my eyelashes "yes daddy I know what I want!" I replied excitedly and he looked at me with hopeful eyes "a Barbie doll because who doesn't want a doll that represents an old perverted white man's ideal woman!" I enthusiastically said.

Apparently he didn't like my answer because he made me go sit in timeout.

He was honestly lucky that I said that answer and didn't answer saying about how I wanted to rip the barbie dolls head off.

I could hear him sighing as he walked back to me "Penelope when are you ever going to learn" he said more to himself rather than me as he strapped a pacifier to my head.

As dumb as it sounded to admit it, I hated when I had to wear the pacifier.

My words were the only weapon I even had left so when they were taken away from me i felt scared, vulnerable and angry.

Mostly angry.

_________________________________

*third person pov*

A few hours had passed making it now 3pm in the afternoon and after being promised with the removal of the pacifier, Penelope begrudgingly apologised which took a few attempts until Oliver deemed it 'sincere enough'.

After her apology he hugged her which always made her uncomfortable.

No matter how many times a day he did it she still had the same reaction which hurt the man a bit inside every time but he didn't admit it.

Anyways now Penelope had been forced to sit on his lap and watch an animal documentary with him, unlike majority of the other 'children' Penelope got to have compromises.