"Stay with me, sweetheart," he whispered into my ear, his voice raspy, and utterly sinful. I felt him reach down and spread my wetness over my clit. My body jerked.

"I don't think I can—" *go any longer.* I didn't get to finish my sentence. All that came out of my mouth was a strangled sound as he plunged into me in one swift thrust. I cried out, and my body bucked again. This time I was ready for him, all thanks to how wet he truly had gotten me. He only plunged into me sharply, but he wasn't fucking me. Reece trapped me by pinning both of my wrists down, and slowly moved inside of me. I gasped as I looked into his eyes. I fought the urge to close my eyes again. It felt good...so good I thought I was going to combust again. Shards of electricity shot down my spine, and I wrapped my legs around his torso tightly to hold on.

Reece Dean, for once, wasn't just fucking me. He was making love to me. My inner muscles clenched deliciously around him, and I gasped. I couldn't look away from him. I tried to speak, but all that came out of my mouth was a soft giggle.

"You're making love to me."

"I am," he smiled down at me, flashing his teeth, before leaning down to kiss me.

"It feels...so...good," I moaned, as he switched gears, and hit a spot deep inside me that had me nearly shaking. I grabbed his head, and kissed him deeply, pouring all of my passion and need into his mouth. He licked my bottom lip, and bit down gently. I couldn't help but laugh into his mouth. He was trying so hard not to apply pressure, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't help the fact that he needed to give me pain and watch me under him because that's just who he was. He was the best of both worlds for me. I encouraged him to go on by latching my mouth onto his neck, and biting down as hard as I could. I realized this was the first time I had ever initiated on putting a visible mark on his skin and I felt triumphant when I felt his groan of approval above me. This only provoked him by looking down at me, his gaze matching the same challenging fierceness as mine.

"Did you just give me a hickey?" He growled, his gaze half playful, half sinister. I shuddered, and dug my pelvis into me, groaning when I realized that only made him go deeper inside of me.

"I believe it's more than just a hickey, Mr. Dean. I've officially marked you."

"You do realize I'm trying to hold myself back, don't you, Ms. White?"

"Why? Because I'm carrying your child inside me?" I reached up, and licked his wound I gave him, before proceeding to unleash my teeth again. But before I can make my move, he grabbed my throat and pinned me down roughly against the pillow. He applied pressure when he realized I was panting for more, and I smiled even though my vision was blurring, and my neck was brutally aching from his bites. But the pain only amplified my pleasure. God, was I becoming an addict?

"I love it when you say that," he whispered into my ear, darkly. I shivered.

"What? That I'm carrying your child?"

"Mhm." He licked the shell of my ear, but continued to move slowly inside me.

"You did that," I sighed happily, unleashing my nails on his back. He hissed into my ear, and bit my lobe roughly. I squealed in pain.

"At this rate, I'm going to have to keep you pregnant all your life," he growled.

"How many children do you want, Mr. Dean?" I gasped. Was he serious?

"With you? As many as it takes." He increased his pace, and I groaned. *Yes. *

"Fuck me. Please."

"With pleasure. Turn around, and get on all fours," he demanded, letting go of me, before pulling out. I winced but did as he said, and turned around to get on all fours.

"Fuck," I squealed, when his hand came down hard on my right cheek. The impact left a stinging sensation lingering around in the background, and he slapped my ass again before gently massaging my flesh to soothe the pain. And then...he entered me from behind—hard, and fast. I dug my face into the pillow, and screamed. He went deep inside me, and fucked me savagely. Gone was the lovemaking man. He'd been replaced with a brutal, savage monster who lost control of all of his boundaries. I tried to slow him down by pushing at his stomach, but he took my arm and pinned it behind my back.

"Is this what you wanted, Ms. White?" He grunted, increasing his tempo. I cried out. An electrical charge slithered down my spine all the way down to my toes, and I made an unintelligible sound. I couldn't answer him. I had lost all of my ability to talk and rather just feel everything he was doing to me. I didn't know how it was possible, but he grew thicker, and bigger inside of me, stretching me, unbearably. I heard him groan, grunt, and growl behind me, and I knew he was coming close to exploding inside me. Suddenly, he grabbed a chunk of my hair, and pulled my head back roughly. I mewled as the delicious pain. And then...

"Oh, my God! Reeeece!" I screamed.

"Fuck yes, baby. Right there." He slapped my ass hard again, and I exploded. Wave after a wave of pleasure crashed through me and an intense orgasm, stronger than before, as if it had its own personal vendetta against me, rippled through me, tearing me apart. Every nerve, every cell in my body felt like shards of ice as it sparked to life inside me. An explosion of dancing stars happened behind my lids, and body went limp. Seconds later, he released a heady groan and came, releasing hot jets of cum inside me, filling me to the brink. He dug his fingers into my waist to gather himself, and then leaned down to kiss my spine.

God, this man could fuck. He was the God of orgasms. The Devil, perhaps?

I felt a load of his cum trickle down my thighs. I had no energy to move. Reece chuckled behind me, and slowly turned me around. My wet hair clung to my face, and I panted. He moved my hair out of my face, and leaned down to kiss me softly, and passionately. I couldn't even kiss him back. I chanced to look at him and weakly smiled. His eyes twinkled, and he looked down at the mess we both had created in between my thighs.

"Look at all that cum coming out of you," he said, his gaze sparking dangerously. God, his mouth and all the dirty things that come out of it. My pussy clenched painfully, and I gasped. He smirked as he trailed his index finger up my thigh, to my weeping slit, and gathered some of the mixture of our cum before pushing it into my mouth. He repeated the process until I had nothing left to push out, and all of the cum was gone. Jesus Christ. That was by far the hottest thing he'd ever done to me, and I was riding the waves of my high blissfully.

"Reece. I'm so incredibly in love with you," I whispered, lazily, happily, that to with a sudden yawn. He traced his finger over my lips with a ghost of a smile on his mouth.

"Sleep," he commanded, kissing my forehead. And just like that, sleep overtook and consumed me, lulling me into it's lap.