Familiar presence/Counterattack

Start from the beginning

A tornado created by the pressure from the three swords engulfs the magic attacks and the casters killing all except one.

Even if he was the last one he still charged at him.

He commends his bravery but its futile

Izou: Purgatory Oni Giri!!

It was over.

Enma was draining his haki again making his arm look like a twig but Izou was having none of it.

Izou: Give it back.

Eventually Enma relented, this was a sword that not just anybody can wield. If you have a weak will it will kill you but Izou is not weak willed.

Izou: One day I'm gonna tame you Enma I hope you know that.

Enma as if he as if he acknowledged the challenge gleamed in the moon light. He brings out the other two swords and says...

Izou: I'm going to be the greatest swordsman and you three Enma, Wado, Shusui are going to help me do just that, You up for it?

The other two swords acknowledged his will which made him smirk...

It wasnt going to be easy but that's what makes it all the more better when he accomplishes his goal.

To surpass Miyamoto Musashi and become the greatest swordsman to walk the earth.

He couldnt wait to test himself against her. Just three months to go until then.

Izou: I wonder how Leviathan's doing?

He could see that her mental state was deteriorating but she was talking it out on the councilmen so that was a plus.

Izou: Come on out.

He saw a girl with blue hair and yellow eyes.

Izou: Ah, Rimuru, what are you doing here?

Rimuru??: Hey Izou, I'm calling in that favor.

That's right, she still has that favor. Good thing because he wasnt looking to go home yet.

Izou: Alright then.... where are we going and why?

Rimuru??: Egypt. And as for the reason why is that I need rule breaker to get my brother out of the seal he was put into.