Stolen Money (TW)

Based off S1 E7. I will not be using the quotes from the episode, I'm changing them up. TW for mentions of abuse. This is definitely a little angsty.

You were currently in a ditch with your head tucked down between your arms with the rest of the Pogues. Barry was pointing a shotgun at your heads, and JJ was losing his shit. "JJ calm down it's okay, I promise." you cried quietly. "Stupid bitch from the pawn shop ratted us out." JJ said slamming his fists into the ground. You couldn't stop shaking, but out of fear for JJ you mouthed to him "Stay where you are and be quiet before he hurts all of us." The next thing you knew, John B was starting to get up.

"John B, no, no." whimpered Sarah. He walked up to Barry's car, getting inside. You heard some rustling and they rolled out of the car. "J get the gun." yelled John B. He ran over and grabbed it, while you, Kie and Sarah attacked Barry. Pope grabbed the gold out of the car, and JJ hit Barry with the end of the gun. He took his wallet and said "We got one more place to go. We're going to this piece of shits house. He sells to my dad." Once you got to the house it was clear how pissed off JJ was, he got of the van and stormed into the house.

You and John B glanced at each other, running in after him. When you walked in he was rummaging through everything, finally finding a bag of money. "JJ what are you doing, we aren't stealing from a drug dealer." John B said grabbing his shoulder. "He stole from us and now I'm stealing from him." You walked between the two, "You are not stealing from him JJ. Are you trying to get us all shot for real this time?" "He's not going to do shit, go to the van Y/N!" he snapped.  "Dude chill, she's right. You're going to turn out like your dad if you keep doing these things JJ." said John B.

JJ shoved him out of the way. "I'm sick of being messed with now let's go." You all walked outside together, and JJ started handing out piles of 5k for everyone. "We're not doing this." said Sarah. "Since when do we steal JJ?" Kiara challenged. "Come on man, we can't add this to a list of things Peterkin is after us for." Pope said. You were just staring at him, hurt from his outburst towards you. "JJ give me the damn money, this isn't fucking happening." said John B, who was quickly grabbed by the collar of his shirt by JJ.

"JJ STOP! WE'RE SICK OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT! GIVE JOHN B THE MONEY AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE VAN!" you screamed. He looked over at you. "Oh so now you won't even take your boyfriends side? Fuck you. Fuck all of you. This money was to pay Pope back. I'm leaving." and he ran off. "JJ no come back please! We just don't want you to get hurt! Come back!" you cried running after him. "You just don't want Barry to shoot you. You don't care about anyone but yourself Y/N, we're done. Good fucking bye." You stopped dead in your tracks and fell to your knees sobbing. "JJ no- please." Kiara ran over to you and rubbed your back "Shh, just let him go to cool off, he'll come around. He loves you so much."

A moment after, John B came over and picked you up, bringing you to the Twinkie. You couldn't move, you were too hurt. He drove you over to Kie's and she spent the rest of the day trying to comfort you. Eventually you fell asleep, and woke up the next morning. "Good morning Y/N, Pope is going to pick us up later so we can plan going into the well later. We're going to meet John B and Sarah at the Chateau with him." "Ok." is all you said while you blankly stared. "Y/N, he will come around." Kie smiled reassuringly.

You guys spent most of the day laying in Kie's room, until she made you get up and eat and take a shower. Once it got darker, Pope came and picked you guys up. "How are you feeling Y/N?" Pope asked, pulling you into a hug. You shrugged and stayed quiet the whole ride. Once you arrived at the Chateau, a bunch of lights turned on in the yard. "What the hell." said Pope. You all walked towards the yard. There was JJ, sitting in a fucking hot tub, with a disco ball above his head and lights covering the rest of the yard.

"JJ what the hell did you do? How much did all this cost?" asked Pope. "Oh you know, almost all of it." slurred JJ. "You could've paid for your restitution JJ, are you fucking serious right now." said Kie. You just stared at him. "You're not going to say anything to me princess?" "No I'm fucking not. Remember, all I care about is myself. And don't fucking call me that, you're the one that dumped me!" You went to go storm off, but JJ stood up, revealing bruises and cuts covering his stomach. "I did this for you guys. Please come in."

You all started tearing up, in which he replied with "No, stop. It's fine. Just come enjoy the cats ass." He started to cry. You went up to him pulling him into your chest. "Shh, JJ it's okay. Breathe. What happened?" "It's my dad, he-. I can't do it, I can't take it anymore. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to do the right thing but I couldn't" You continued rubbing his back, and kissing his forehead. Kiara and Pope came over and hugged him with you, making sure he was okay. He began to go limp so the three of you brought him into the house, sitting him down on his bed. Kiara looked over at you and you nodded for them to leave the room.

You pulled JJ back onto your chest, rubbing your hand through his hair with one hand, and rubbing his back with the other. "JJ just breathe okay? Do you want to breathe together? Ready?" You proceeded to take a deep breath in and out, waiting for him to copy you, and he eventually was breathing normal again, with only a few tears coming out. "Do you want to explain exactly what happened?" you asked rubbing your thumb over his hand. He took a breath "I had went home with the money and told my dad I had the money for restitution, and went off about sales at Guffy's and how much I owed him. Then he said he was going to triple it down South, so I told him to do the right thing and me have it and he said no, so I grabbed it and well you know the rest. And then, well, I was going to kill him."

"JJ look at me, you're going to stay here and stay away from him. None of us want you to get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt JJ, I love you so much." you started crying a little. "I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry about what I said. I know you care so much about others, and that you were just worried about me. I'm so sorry I love you so much princess. Will you please take me back?" Your body went limp and you started sobbing. "I love you too JJ, but it hurt. What if something else happens and you break up with me again, and, and-" he stopped your sentence by grabbing your face with his hands and kissing you.

"I won't baby. I promise. If something happens, I'll control my temper. Please just take me back, I need you Y/N." You trembled looking up at his teary eyes. "You promise JJ?" he smiled down at you and said "I pinky promise Y/N." while kissing your forehead and intertwining his pinky with yours.