Tease (Smut)

So there's mentions of a daddy kink and dom/sub and degradation. Please let me know how you feel about this one. Sorry if it's like awkward, I have no idea how to write this shit.

You and the gang were out on the HMS Pogue swimming. You were tanning, but your boyfriend JJ had other ideas. He pulled himself onto the boat, splashing you in the process. "Ugh JJ what the hell!" "Come on Y/N, lets go swimming." he whined. You couldn't help but admire his abs and the water dripping down his chest. You suddenly wanted something else. "Mm but what if I want to do something else." You lifted your bikini top flashing your breasts at him. "Well it looks like you'll have to wait cupcake." he tapped your nose. "Ugh fine. I'll go in with you." You hopped into the water with him, pushing your ass against him. You felt him getting hard so you decided to swim over to the girls.

As you talked to them, you looked over at him and bit your lip and winked. You continued on your conversation but felt someone's eyes burning into you. You looked over to see JJ staring at you with dark eyes. You swam over to him and wrapped your legs around him, and whispered in his ear "What's wrong J, I thought you didn't want to do anything..?" You kissed his neck and he pulled your hair back so you were staring into his eyes "Yeah well, I changed my mind. Now stop teasing me or you're going to get it later." You rolled your eyes and said "Whatever you say daddy."

You went to go swim away again but he pulled you into him and said quite loudly "Awe babe, you don't feel good. It's okay we can go home." John B looked over at you guys and said "We can head back, we're all getting hungry anyways. We were gonna go out and grab some food. Do you want us to drop you off at the Chateau and we'll bring you some food after." "But I'm not-" you started to say, but he put his hand over your mouth. "You better act like you don't feel good you little whore." You gulped and got onto the boat with him, making sure to wave your ass in his face as you got on. You sat between his legs on the way home, making sure to press against him all the way. You could feel him getting harder by the minute.

Once you got back to the Chateau, you went inside, hearing JJ yell back "Thanks for taking us back early guys, I'll make sure Y/N is okay!" As you walked down the hallway, he slammed you up against the wall and said "I told you not to keep teasing me, and you didn't listen. Now you're getting the same punishment, but worse. Now go lay on the bed slut." You went into his room, but stayed standing by the door. "Didn't I say to lay on the bed." he growled. "Yeah.. But I don't want to." You were growing wetter, and you wanted him to punish you. You loved when he got this way. He wrapped his hands around your neck, choking you. "Get on the damn bed." You obeyed, and laid down waiting for him.

"Since you don't want to listen to daddy, you're getting handcuffed to the bed. Now put your hands up so I can cuff them." You looked at him with lustful eyes and lifted your arms up. He cuffed your hands up and put the keys next to the bed. "Now, you're only to call me daddy. Anything else and I stop. Got it?" "Yes daddy." you said. He smirked down at you  "Good girl." He started off by kissing your neck roughly, which would leave very visible hickeys later. He went down your neck, pinching your nipples through your bikini top. "Fuck." you moaned. "You like that huh?" he asked. He untied your top and threw it to the side, cupping your breasts in his hands, beginning to suck on one, while toying the other. You twitched a little, lifting yourself up. He knew this was one of your biggest weaknesses. "JJ please." He stopped "What did I say my name was Y/N." "Daddy." "Exactly, and you didn't call me that. Now you have to wait." "But. Please daddy, please it feels so good. Please I promise I'll be good."

He looked down at you for a moment "Okay. But do it again and you aren't allowed to make a sound at all." He harshly kissed your stomach and you looked down to him leaving the letter J in hickeys on your stomach. He led down to your heat, kissing your inner thighs, making you moan. You felt yourself get even more wet. He rubbed your clit through your bikini bottoms making you bite your lip, bucking your hips up. "Mm so wet for me and I haven't even gotten through your pants yet." He ripped them off and without warning shoved 2 fingers inside of you, curling them up to your g-spot. "Fuck baby!" You jumped. He stopped and looked up at you with a death stare. He removed his fingers from your cunt and traced your thighs.

"You're not a very good listener. What did I say would happen if you disobeyed me again princess?" "That I can't make a noise daddy." "Good, now before I enforce that rule, I want you to beg for me." "Please. Please daddy. I promise I won't make a sound again and I'll listen to you. Please just make me feel good again." you whined and bucked your hips. He went back down to your pussy "Such a horny girl for daddy. Now no talking or moaning or I'm done and you'll have to sit here being wet with no way to relieve yourself." you nodded and whimpered "Yes daddy." He put his fingers inside you again, this time licking circles around your clit slowly. You started bucking your hips up again, so he pushed you down, licking even faster. He took his fingers out and squeezed your thighs so you'd stay still. Your eyes rolled back and you bit your lip to hold back a moan.

"I bet you want to moan for me huh? If you get through this like a good girl then you can moan all you want." You nodded your head at him and he went back to what he was doing. He started teasing your clit by licking it softly and slowly. "I'm gonna mark what's mine." He began tracing "JJ Maybank" on your clit, causing you to start shaking. You bit your lip as hard as you could so you wouldn't make any sounds. "You can cum for me if you want Y/N, and you can moan again. You're being such a good little slut for me." "Fuck daddy. Please please I want to cum for you." he began licking your clit once more, and you felt yourself getting close. "I- I'm going to cum daddy." He sucked on it for the last time and you came all over his face, lifting your whole body up while you did so. "You made such a mess." He rubbed his fingers on your pussy and brought them up to your mouth. "See how good you taste babygirl." You sucked on his fingers, looking up at him. He went back down and cleaned up your mess, and un-did the handcuffs.

He wrapped his hands around your neck, choking you again. "Get on your knees and suck my cock like a good girl." You got on your knees getting wet again, and pulled his swim trunks down. You stuck the tip in your mouth and started swirling your tongue around it, enjoying the taste of his precum, stroking his shaft. You pushed your head down farther, hollowing your cheeks out, removing your hands from him. You looked up at him, causing him to let out a moan. He grabbed onto your hair, pushing your head all the way down, causing you to gag a little. This only made you want to please him more. "Fuck Y/N. You take my cock so good. Get up and lay down on the bed." You got up and spread your legs for him. He crawled on top of you and lined himself at your entrance.

He pushed his cock into you slowly, and you let out a moan. "Fuck me harder daddy please." He slammed himself into you, going at a decently fast pace. "You're such a whore for me babygirl. I love it. Now moan for me more." He choked you with one of his hands, causing you to let out a loud moan. "Fuck, please. I'm gonna cum" You were sensitive still from cumming a few minutes ago, and you were already on the edge. "Not yet. When I say so." You kept moaning, and you felt yourself clench around him. "But, I-. Please." "I said no. Now get on all fours." You were shaking so he took it upon himself to flip you over himself. He slapped your ass and wrapped his hand around your neck from behind you. He teased your entrance with his cock, causing you to lean back into him.

"So impatient, but since you've been good..." He slammed his cock into you again, making you lose your breath and scream out his name. "That's right, let everyone know who makes you feel this good." he slapped your ass again, pounding into you even faster. "When can I cum daddy? I don't think I can handle this much longer." you moaned. "Soon." he said. He pulled on your hair, making you look up. "Just a little longer slut." You moaned his name once again, clenching around him. You could feel him getting sloppier and he reached his hand around your body to rub your clit. "Fuck Y/N, I'm close too. Cum for me babygirl, I want to cum together." You reached your climax and screamed "Fuck!" while trying to hold yourself up. "Shit Y/N. You're such a good girl." he groaned and you felt him release inside you.

You collapsed onto the bed and he laid down next to you, pulling you onto his chest. "You were such a good girl for me. Now come here." You kissed his chest and laid your head down. "Maybe I should misbehave more often so this happens." you chuckled. "Mm, maybe. But for now, I think we should go clean up before the others get back. You're not supposed to feel good remember?" "Oh right, lets go shower quickly J." You kissed his forehead and walked over to the bathroom with him, cleaning yourselves up. You got out first and got dressed and cleaned the bed up, laying on it after with some water next to the bed. JJ walked in soon after with John B. "Here's some food for you guys. How do you feel Y/N?" John B asked. You and JJ looked at eachother. "A little better." you replied.