49. Day 5- Just friends-II

Start from the beginning

Shikha laughed on his jest.
Shikha- You are too much, Radheya.

And then a wistful expression came on Shikha's face.

3 days. Only 3 days are left including today.

She would be gone by then. Would she ever be able to see Gangaputra again?! Would he ever took the time and effort to come Panchal and visit her?! Would she be able to live away from him?! Even if everything return back to normal, and Gangaputra still wouldn't feel anything for her, would she be able to face him?! And if Panchali will get married to Arjun and she will meet Gangaputra in the near future, would he be her friend just he is right now with her; and nothing more?

So many questions and no answers at all. What should I do. There is only one option left of revealing her truth and knowing what his decision is. Am I supposed to tell him the truth?! Shikha asked herself in her mind.
Yep but she needs time.

Karna saw Shikha's expression and he knew what is going on her head. Since he already knows that she is Amba and that she has feelings for his Pitamah on both her births, he felt a tug in his heart seeing her angst. He also knew that Pitamah have affection for her and he needs to show his affection to her properly.

That would make everything clear and this whole tangle would unwind. He will fix everything.

Karna spoke in an exuberant tone.

Karna- Princess Shikha, everyone is doing something for my Sangeet ceremony. You should also participate.

Shikha tried to deny.

Shikha- Let these kids perform, Radheya. You know I'm not suitable for it.

Karna jibed playfully.
Karna- You are sounding just like Pitamah when I asked him to do something for my Sangeet ceremony. Come on, Princess Shikha. Everyone is doing something. It's not prohibited here. Rather it's a celebration which is meant for fun.

Shikha- Radheya, you know that I cannot do anything like they all are doing. I know swordfighting, that's it.

Karna- Then think about dancing as Swordfighting. But instead of trying to kill your opponent, just try to engage with your opponent. Let's think the clinking of swords as music and move your body with its rhythm. Just go with the flow, Princess Shikha. Simple. Try it.

Shikha(sarcastically)- Radheya... Do you really think it's a good idea. I'm not a good dancer. And please don't say me to try on singing. I don't want everyone in your Sangeet to fall asleep and never come out of it which literally means death. And also not to play any instruments.

Both laughed on her jibe.

Karna- Okay, do not sing. But please consider on dancing. Please, please, please.

Shikha laughed.

Shikha- Alright, baby boy. I'll do it only because it's your Sangeet. But who should I partner with???

Karna laughed on her endearment of saying him baby boy.

Karna- That you have to choose on your own.

Karna and Shikha both scanned the crowd.

Karna already knew who she should partner with, but pretended that she needs to choose by herself.

They saw Prince Nakul who was still trying to be in peace with Princess Karenumati. Renu behaved like she is angry on him for his pretense on his disguise as a princess on Bachelorette party. She was happy on getting Nakul's undivided attention on her as he was trying to woo her.
Nakul- Renu, just listen to me. How long you are going to be angry with me???