Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter

Start from the beginning

Marisa: I still remember where I was in that day...

Spider-Gwen: That clown linked the nuke's trigger to Mary Jane's heartbeats

Spider-Gwen: That clown linked the nuke's trigger to Mary Jane's heartbeats. Once she and their unborn son died, New York died with them.

OOO: He was vulnerable. For the first time in his life.

Astranagant: Even more than he should.

Zero: His fear won out.

Ghost: Tim Drake died trying to explain this to him.

(Soon the force field turns off, knowing it is safe to enter.)

Specter: What's with all the security? I mean, he already trashed the place.

Batman: Would you take any chances with me? (All seems to agree silently) I need to crank up the Batcave's back-up generator.

(He then turns towards Marisa before facing the others.)

Batman: You're with me. The rest of the team will secure the Batcave entrance. It’s in the study.

Specter: That's a great plan, Spooky, but, uh, isn't this your show?

Batman: Splitting up saves time. And you're the best suited to take out the automated sentry guns.

Specter: All right then. Operation Thunder Eagle Lightning... whatever... is underway!

(They split up as the next cutaway scene shows Kamen Rider Specter already taken out multiple sentry guns. They then take a peep at the study room's entrance.)

Specter: Over there.

(However they sneak in silently as they realize that there's some hot air coming out from below, knowing someone is there.)

Zero: Too hot...

(Then Zero draws his Z-Saber, but then he gets knocked out by a solar blast.)

Black Bat: Holy Shit.

(Then Starfire and Red Hood come in)

Black Bat: Jason and Kori.

Specter: Just what I needed to see.

(Then Tokuro pulls out an eyecon and places it on his Ghost Driver)

Driver: Kaigan! Nobunaga! (Gunshot) Ware no ikizama! Okehazama! (Soldiers cheering)

(Kamen Rider Specter changes into his Nobunaga Damashii.)

)