"I'm not going to him," I said. "He must come to me."

Rayleigh glanced at me with a crooked smile on his lips. "Power move."

"I do not bother for the likes of him," I simply said and turned to my pack, but I was feeling vicious all of a sudden. I was angry at what that fool had done to us. To my pack. To everyone. "On second thought, I'd like an audience. The bigger the better."

"Oh boy..." I heard Oliver's amused mutter.

"Jack..." Arch said quietly, gently yanking my hand. "You should be resting."

I turned to look at him. My gorgeous mate, who nearly died because of my father. He could probably tell how angry I had suddenly become. He could read me like an open book already.

"I'm done resting," I told him just as quietly. "We only have a few days before that shadow returns, and I'm not giving in to the fear any longer."

"But your spirits...?" Arch muttered, glancing at Oliver for help.

Oliver blinked and laughed. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not telling an angry Son what to do! Are you kidding me? He's your responsibility now."

"We will bring your father to the Hall," Rayleigh said and turned to tell his guards to go find his Betas and Thisalee. "I'll see you there in a moment."

I nodded, waited for him to leave, and turned to speak to Rai and Pierce.

"Will you be my Betas?" I asked them.

"Yes, my Alpha," they both said, bowing their heads.

"Thank you. The rest of you can stay here if you want. You don't have to see that man ever again if you so wish," I said, but they all refused to stay behind.

"You should not have to see him either," one of them said. "We're not leaving you to deal with him alone."

I smiled and thanked him.

We waited for my pack to get dressed for the chilly air outside, and then slowly made our way to the Hall. As I listened to what they had been up to while I was healing, I noticed we weren't the only ones heading to the Hall.

I felt nervous again, but I could feel Fenrir at the back of my mind, waiting in curiosity to see what would happen next. He already knew what I was up to, and didn't object at all. Hell, I could feel how proud he was, and that alone made me feel stronger.

I turned my attention to Arch, who was worried, but when our eyes met, he smiled.

"I will rest after this," I told him quietly.

"Good. I'm just... You know... That man... What he put you through..."

"I know," I said quietly, letting my hand touch his. "I need to remove the fear, then I can heal from what he did to me."

"I understand, and I'll be right beside you," he promised.

"Thank you," I told him, hearing the curious whispers behind me, and blushed.

I heard the word, Luna, being mentioned a few times...

"My Dad... He wasn't a bad person, but his hate and anger changed him completely," I spoke to change the subject when the Hall came to our view.

"Corrupted by evil," Oliver said quietly, and I nodded.

"It is his own fault for letting it happen," I said, keeping my head up. "I will never forgive him. I will miss the person he was, but I will never forgive him for what he did."

As we walked down the street to the bottom of the stairs to the Hall, we were receiving a lot of curious looks. The Alphas of the alliance were already waiting for us at the top of them, except for Rayleigh. I swallowed nervously as I climbed my way up to them, feeling so out of place, but Fenrir kept whispering soothing things to keep the bad thoughts away.