Beyond A Lifetime💕🥺

Start from the beginning

P: (from inside, fake coughs)

S: 😳

J/M: 😂
Pramod was smiling in his room😂
Suddenly Susheela fainted... 
Everyone: Susheela!!
She was taken to hospital until when her breaths fell and they declared her dead.  Everyone cried a lot.  She was taken now to the burial site after a day and was being burnt there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Susheela Ji!!!" shouted Pramod, Suddenly getting up from his soft pillow. 

Yes, it was his dream. It had been a year since they met, she was off for her duty, whereas he was at his home, waiting for a single letter of hers. They usually kept talking, but due to Susheela's recent posting on the border, she couldn't talk much. They kept on writing letters to each other, but this time, it had been a month since they had talked, and a year, to be in each other's embrace. He was so worried for her, he tried calling her 5 times a day, but no reply from her side.

He got up from his bed, picked up a photo frame hugged it, and started sobbing. 

P: It's already a year Susheela Ji! When will you come back!? It's our anniversary, the day after tomorrow! And that dream... are you okay? I don't want to lose you, and that too without even looking at you for once, these months! Aahh... a year to our marriage!

He made his mood lighten by talking to her picture and then started up the radio to freshen his mind, and guess what he heard?

RJ: Aaj ki subah, not a good morning... pichle ek mahine se DBO par jo disturbance chal rha hai, kal raat chahe wo end ho gaya, but it caused a huge life loss! Over 10 soldiers are declared dead!

P was shocked hearing this.

P: S...S... Susheela Ji bhi toh wahi par thi! N... No! This can't be! 

And suddenly, the doorbell rang. His mind felt as if they were the soldiers, who bought Jiya's dead body, but his heart couldn't accept it. With shivering hands, he slowly went towards the door, tears never left his eyes. He opened the door... and burst out in tears seeing

,

,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...
.
.
.
.
...

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..