Her Peace❤

"Distance means so little, when someone means so much!" Presenting a Sumod OS, on such a incident, where two people, stay away from each other, but still have immense love and respoect for each other. They both, when meet each other, confess for marriage, and hence, leading to a never ending story.

Do comment side by side, to encourage this author of yours. I hope you will like the chapter. Sorry for the coming up gramatical mistakes🤕

Age: 12+ (contains happy moments and little romance)
Language: Hinglish✨🌚

So, let's begin? (play the audio)

It was a peaceful day, a girl is sleeping peace in her quilt like a small baby, as if there is no tomorrow. And... her alarm rings... she picks it up... yeah, it's a call, it's her daily alarm🌝 She knew who it was. She kept her mobile on her ear.

Girl: Good Morning Chhota Haddi!

Pramod: Good Morning Susheela Ji, phone ko saamne rakho, video call hai!

Susheela: Kya yaar chhota haddi! Tum subah subah video call kr rhe ho! Mai abhi ready bhi nahi hui hun

Pramod: Haan toh? I adore each and every side of yours.

Susheela smiles at this compliment.

Pramod: Chalo, ab jaldi se utho, as I had taught you, khaana banao or fatafat jaao office, late ho jaaogi, jaldi jaldi!!! (panicking)

Susheela: Tum chup kro yaar chhota haddi! Ye nahi ki subah subah phone kra hai, toh do pyaar ki baate kr lun, nahi, inn bhaisabh ko toh jaldi machani hai!

Pramod: (grins) Ek toh bhaisabh mat bolo yaar! (smirks) aur... kya keh rhi thi tum? Pyaar ki bol...? Hmm... So mai pyaar bhari baate kru ab tumse? Ya fir wahan...

Susheela: Shutup Pramod, bye, I am going. 

She hangs up, and blushes. Then gets up, and gets ready jaldi jaldi.

She calls him while she was cooking.

Pramod: Arrey aise nahii!

Pramod: Woh jal jaayega! Usko hilaao!

Pramod: Arrey Chai patti! Jal jaayegi woh!!!

Pramod: You will ruin everything! Dhyaan se banao yaar!

On a side, he was panicking and screaming, she was just listening, as she was habitual of this. It had been a month now, since she is staying alone in Delhi, while he, in Rohtak calls her daily to check on her. He had first come to drop her, and then stayed her, for like 2 days and then went back. They both miss each other alot, but Susheela's job has forced her to stay away from her family.

She finally cooks her meal and then has it silently, as he had refused her to speak. They just talked with eyes, as they could sense and read each other, totally. And, while leaving, she finally speaks.

Susheela: Accha, chhota haddi, I am leaving... Bye, Take care!

Pramod: Bye Susheela Ji, dhyaan rakhna! Love you!

Susheela (laughs a lil): Bye, love you too💓

She reaches her office, and meets Preet, her only friend in Delhi, whom she met just a few days ago, and became friends with. They haven't talked much, abhi, they just know each other's name, and where have they come from, because of their boss, who is also Pramod's so called friend, who lays evil eyes on Susheela and was Preet's ex. Pramod is aware of it, but cannot say anything, from Rohtak, he has warned him many times before, though. Ritwik (the boss) was very strict.