With you, till eternity🥺💓

Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts, as long as we have love and memory, there is no true loss. Presenting a Sumod OS, on such a incident. 

Do play the audio to feel the vibing I am writing it with. And And And! Will be adding one more audio, which will be there when the main twist of this story comes.

 And And And! Will be adding one more audio, which will be there when the main twist of this story comes

Please do comment side by side, to enocourage me. 

Age: 13+ (Contains Romance, Emotions, Death(s)) 

P.S. This is gonna be a roller coaster of emotions. Please carry tissue boxes. Might be needed.

Language: English, Haryanvi, Hindi.

The story begins with a person sitting in his hall with a picture in his hand. The person was in tears. He was remembering his past, a beautiful past. The person was talking to his daughter, Pari, for she was adamant to know her dad's past, which he always called as beautiful past, her mom. POV for the person will be written in curly brackets {}, I won't write xyz POV again and again.

Flashback✨

He was married now. Though it was an arrange marriage, but still, he was MARRIED! OMG! His sister in laws were teasing him, while his beautiful bride, waited for him in the room. His heart was thumping loud, so loud that anyone could hear it. 

His sworn mom, Mini was very happy whereas, He was very nervous.

Mini: Haaye mera baccha, kitna pyaara lag rha hai! Kisi ki nazar na lage mhare Pramod ko!

 As he went upstairs, towards his room, his heart was like it would come out... he was about to open the door of his room. But he saw his so called Amrit, Alchohol. He drank half of the bottle and went to his room. There, his wife was sitting on the bed, covering her face with Ghunghat, hugging her knees. *Typical Bride Look* He went to her, taking bed's support, he said.

Pramod: Re Sun! Mhare liye, ek peg bana de!

His wife looked at him, from under her ghunghat. Her beautiful eyes, her jewelry and her lips are shown.

Pramod: Na tanne kam sunai deta hai dikhae... Behri (deaf) hai ke!?

She lifted her Ghungat. He was so lost in her. He was about to fall but bed ne bacha liya...  he came back to his senses. Whatever he said, was not in anger, but he was arrogant so he was rude.

Pramod: Jab maine kaha bana de, to bana de! Chal!

Wife: Naukar na hun thaari, (stood up on bed) jo hukam chalawega, yo zeher peene ka itna hi shauk hai na toh khud bana le jaake, mai to na banane wali!

Pramod: Apne marad se zubaan ladati hai tu! Mhare ghar mein na chalega yo sab! 

Wife: Accha? Toh ke chaalega? (keeping her hand on her waist)