My Kiddo💓

Not only in love with you, but also your childishness! Presenting a story based on Sumod on such an incident. 

Age: 13+ (Contains romance, breakdowns)

Language: English and Hindi

* I know people I am late, delo jitni gaali deni hai... was not in right state of mind plus studoes made me go mad, still exams are not finished, but took out time to write and post, coz I know how restlessly you people are waiting!, again a heartiest sorry! Still kisi ko frustration nikalni yahi nikal lo, Comments mein, I won't mind! And yes, upcoming chapters are going to be amazing, a deep emotional ride uk*

Please keep commenting side by side, taaki I get thoda encouraged to write more efficiently!

Let's begin now...

It was a beautiful day... but, not for all.... A girl, maybe of her mid twenties, was sitting clad in the most beautiful bridal lehenga, anyone could imagine. She had done a light touch up and looked like a pure Angel. Yes she was an Angel, but situations had made her rough as rock. She was still cute, bubbly and childish, but physical pains? huh! beat her with hottest iron stick and she won't even move an inch, such torture she had gone through. She knew she will face the same after marriage as well, so her face showed no emotions, but a tinge of being hurt was seen in her eyes. She didn't want to marry, though she wanted to go out of that hell, she lived in. Who knew what was in store for her.....? 

She came out of her room and saw around, there she saw her to be husband giving a bundle of notes to her "so called" uncle aunt. She was smart enough to understand what was happening. Of course, he was buying her as a s&x slave. 

She decide to leave that hell that moment, even though in her bridal lehenga, she jumped through the high window of her room, safely and ran towards the main road. She was running away from her house, in the highest speed she could run. After going around 1km away from the hell, some guys surrounded her. They started touching her inappropriately. She slapped one of them in return and ran from there again. They were following her. On the way, she saw a godown and jumped in there. Better did she know that this would change her life... maybe... for good, or bad?.... Let's see....

She jumped in there. It was dark for a few moments but then things started to get clear. She could see 2 guys, beating a man brutually and that guy died in front of her eyes at that moment. Her breath hitched seeing such behaviour. She was somewhere reminded of the behaviour she had been experiencing till date. A little sob came out of her mouth as her tears dripped. The two men got alert. She knew the were the Mafia's men. No one can actually kill someone to death this way except for a Mafia. She was scared, she decided to go back, and as she took a step, her anklet made a voice, due to which the men came to her direction and saw her. And here, she was hell scared. 

Man1: This girl has seen everything, we have to kill her.

Man2: Yeah, you are right! Hey you girl! How dare you enter our den? It seems you ran away from your marriage!

The girl: I am...am sorry! I...I did not know.... i...it...i... it's your d....de....den or something... I was being chase- 

Man1: Shut up! (she flinched) We are not interested in listening your stupid excuses. Get ready to die now!