Beyond A Lifetime💕🥺

Jab do dil mil jaate hai na, toh unhe samay, doori yahan tak ki maut bhi door nahi kar sakti. Here, presenting a Sumod OS, based upon such a incident. 

*Do play the audio, to feel the vibes, will be putting another audio in between, play that when it comes in front of you, for further feels* 

I would really like if you keep commenting side by side, as the OS would be quite long, though I will finish it in a single part, so, please keep commenting side by side to encourage me☺

Language: A Hinglish OS

AGE RATING: 15+ (CONTAINS EMOTIONAL SCENES, ADULT ROMANCE, VIOLENCE, AND DEATH(S))

"Pramod!! Get up! It's 10!" Shouted a girl draped in a beautiful elegant saree.

"Let me sleep Susheela Ji, Aren't you tired after last night?" He replied naughtily

She tried hard not to blush. Finally, when she was successful, she added rudely. 

"No, I'm not. And you better get up, or else I shall break the 206 bones of yours and make them 412!

"You are soo rude😩 but you know what..." He pulled her over him. 

He opened his eyes like he never slept. And as we all know, Pramod, the ultimate flirt... he pulled off her pallu. Her cleavage, her waist, and her neck were visible, which had quite many love bites already🙈 He went near her long opened hair and smelled them. He was turning on and S realized it. He kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, throwing her head back, she let him do whatever he wants to. He placed kisses on her cleavage, her waist, her lips and was about to open the dori of her blouse when there was a knock at the door. Susheela got up immediately and fixed herself up. 

Susheela: Pramod, get up.

Pramod turned his face to another side. 

Susheela opened the door. A woman standing was standing there.

S: Good Morning Mom. 

She was about to touch the feet of the woman.

M: Arrey Arrey! Stop Susheela. What are you doing? I told you na, you are not my daughter-in-law, I bought you here as my daughter. Come. (She spread her arms)

S got into her arms, and wrapped her arms around her mother. 

S: I love you Ma.

And there comes a man.

J: Mini... Pramod abhi tak utha nahi? 

M: Poocho apni iss rajdulaari beti se! Mai toh yahi poochne aayi thi, but ye pair choone lag gyi.

J: Susheela, abhi tak so rha hai woh?

S: Haan dad! Itni der se utha rhi hun, but woh hai ki... sote ja rha h... aur (in flow) mujhe bhi kheech liya apne upar au...