She gave his penis a gentle squeeze.

"You seem pretty firm to me."

"Cold feet?" asked Craig. "Hold on, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Let me spell it out in black and white, honey, so there's no confusion. I'm a lesbian, Craig. Is that not loud and clear here?" Clarissa asked. "I actually hate typecasting anyone including myself, but there I said it. I only like making love with other women . . . Oh and straight men repulse me, hince the puking."

"You're shitting me?" said Craig with a smirk. "So you thought we were both gay? But how and when, as you've got a daughter?"

"I've always been one, but I experimented with boys when I was a teenager, well, one boy, Frank, and I was blessed with Kaylee. Shit happens, you know," said Carissa, getting teary eyed.

"What?! Frank is her dad? But he didn't act like--wait, does he even know?"

"No he doesn't and you're not going to tell him . . . or her. Got it?"

She gave his penis a hard squeeze and a twist, holding it for several seconds.

"Now," she continued, releasing his penis. "I'm willing to adapt to accept both of you and bring you into my life, but men in general disgust me. I'm okay with our girls having a little fun with boys, as long as they come to learn how horrible guys can, and they will just as I did. I'm sorry, that's just how it is, and how it has to be. I thought you wanted that. I thought we were all a perfect match!"

"For the record, this is crazy," said Craig feeling her touch as she began to slowly, gently rub her hand up and down his shaft from outside the silky robe.

"Is it?" asked Carissa.

She stopped stroking and began to poke at his manhood a few times with her finger watching it jump, underneath the robe with each poke. "Seems your other head likes the idea of it, so its up to you?"

"Let me get this straight. In order to be with you I have to become a woman?"

"Well, sort of. I'm willing to accept what you've got under this robe and all I'm asking is for you to make some cosmetic changes for me. I'm going to adapt, but you'll need to as well."

"So, you're saying I can keep my d!ck, I just have to live as a girl?"

Craig was now barely able to see straight he was so aroused by her mesmerizing gaze that she kept locked on his eyes and the way she was now slowly alternating her grip from loose to tight, and back again, constantly as they talked.

"Yo-you're asking me to choose, like it's permanent, but for Taylor this was never a permanent thing, only temporary."

"What do you mean, temporary? This is what she wants. Maybe it was a trial run at first, to see if it's what she wanted, but I don't think you should expect her to ever wanna return to being a boy."

"Trial run? It never was. The only reason he was ever pretending to be a girl was because I wanted to be with you and you mistakenly thought he was a girl. I couldn't tell you the truth at first because it would have ruined my chances with you."

"Maybe so, but I think this experience has shown her who she really is and what she wants out of life," said Carissa hitting a few buttons on her phone to pull up a video. "Here, take a look at this from the movie theater. It's a video Kaylee took."

The video began to play and Craig was shocked when he saw his brother making out with a boy in the dark theater.

"Holy frigging crap! I can't fracking believe it. Is that Johnny?"