Thertemis forever and quest to the prince

Started on 20-12-2021 11PM (It's my mom's birthday.) AN- I will be changing the point of views a lot.

Artemis P.O.V.-

"Please dad. Listen to me. Please" Artemis was begging to her father to remove her maiden oath. Zeus did not like Theo at all, but seeing her daughter begging to him so hard, Zeus finally gave in.

"Okay, you have my blessings." 

Artemis smiles at her father. To others, they would think Zeus did not like family drama. In real, he did care for his children. 

"I, Zeus, King of the Gods remove the oath of maidenhood from my daughter Phoebus Artemis." Thunder rumbled, and Artemis felt a part of her going away from her.

She ignored the part, and flashed from the throne room to her hunt.

What she saw shocked her to the brim. (Guess what)

Percy's P.O.V. his narration-

"Uh- Why exactly are you bowing?" Percy asked. 

Odin rose and looked at Percy shocked.

"Y-You don't know?" Percy shook his head bewildered beyond his beliefs. 

"The Norse have always respected the Greek. The Greeks are older, and receive more prayers, so naturally they are stronger. We had an alliance with them long ago, before we believed that they faded. Your stories have been known to few of us Asgardians too." 

"My what?"

"Stories. All the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The heroes of Olympus. We believed them to be just stories to now."

This was a lot of information to hold. "Now, what were you saying about the alliance and the Wizards?"

That was a LOT to explain, that included often exclamations and remarks from Odin.

Artemis P.O.V.-

A long string of stars arranged from the tips of each tents. The place was beautifully designed. A large moon shaped cake on a stool, and a banner with the words 'I love you, Artemis'. 

Behind the decorations were standing Theo and the entire hunt. 

Once Artemis was out of her shock she jumped on Theo's arms. Theo kissed Artemis, and soon the happy couple started making out. The rest of the hunt quickly moved away from the sight.

Artemis was happy there in Theo's arms. That's all she wanted. Yet she felt something missing. (AN- Don't dare kill me.)

Harry's P.O.V.-

Few days had passed since the wizards/witches left Hogwarts. Dumbledore's excuse of Percy/Peter having an important family event had almost worked.

Key word- Almost. 

Harry knew that something was being hidden by Dumbledore. Something vital. A part of Harry trusted Peter(the name's gonna be a confusion in this book), since he knew that Peter like him was an orphan. Parents dead. The rest of the part was telling Harry that Peter was not to be trusted. 

To Harry, Peter was always the gloomy, hiding from view, bad-history kid. Too much like Harry. A friend like Peter would have been great.