#65

In the span of 7 days, the boys have never worked harder than they have before. Sleepless nights of them, redoing and redoing the same song over and over, trying to make it perfect.

The day was here and they've never been more frustrated, anxious, scared, and excited than ever.

"Changbin, did you call your mom?" Felix said from the bathroom. "Yes!" Changbin replied for what it felt like the millionth time.

"And you texted her the address?"

"Yes!"

After Changbin had told his mom that he had been in a band and that he had been with Felix, she always asked when she was going to properly meet him and when she could see him perform.

"Has the group responded?" He asked as Changbin went to check his phone. "Have they?!"

"No!"

Felix sighed trying to do his hair but gave up, knowing Jeongin would style it when they get there.

The previous day they had all gotten outfits to perform in, meaning Jeongin chose all the outfits because the rest had no idea what to wear.

"Felix, they texted back and we need to get going!" Changbin said, making Felix rush out of the bathroom, and rush to Changbin.

"We gotta go! Let's go!" Felix grabbed Changbin's arm and dragged him to the car.

"Shit, where are the keys?" Felix searched all of his pockets, finding nothing in them.

"DID I LOSE THE FUCKING KEYS?!"

Changbin unlocked the car door from where he was standing making Felix, sigh out of relief and feel a little embarrassed.

"Oh, you have the keys.."

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Yes, please." Felix and Changbin entered the car as Felix was checking the group chat messages.

"Changbin!" Felix exclaimed, almost making Changbin swerve onto the wrong lane. "They texted to be at Chan's house 30 minutes ago!"

Changbin froze, thinking to himself and realizing.

"Oh.."

"You know, maybe I should calm down, maybe Minho isn't even there yet." He said, quickly texting Minho.

"Oh, and text your sister," Changbin said making Felix remember to text her.

"Fuck! Minho and Jisung are already there!"

Changbin stayed quiet, as he knew Felix was about to go on a rampage.

"How are they even there?! Minho's a slow fucking driver, and can Jisung even drive?! I swear to god, I'm going kill you, Seo Changbin, once we get out of this car for making us late! We're probably not even going to make it to the festival!"

Changbin sighed, "Felix, the festival is tonight, we have plenty of time, Jisung can drive, Minho...is a slow driver, and it's illegal to kill someone. Please, stop overthinking."

Felix looked out the window, as he took a deep breath.

"You're right. Totally right."

~~~

"Finally, hurry up and head upstairs, Jeongin is waiting for you guys!" Seungmin said opening the door, already in his outfit.

As Changbin and Felix rushed upstairs, Minho was walking down the stairs.

"Did you text Chaeryeong?!" He said as Felix ran past him, almost not being able to catch what Minho said.

"Yes!" He blurted out, as the door shut and the muffled voice of Jeongin was heard as he complained.