#20

It was the day of the party, and the boys were a nervous wreck. They were all at Chan's house, thinking of last-minute things before the party. They still had a couple of hours before guests would arrive.

"This party is going to be a disaster, I'm calling it," Felix said while laying down on Chan's bed. "Yeah, he's right," Jisung said sitting next to Felix. "Guys, everything will turn out okay. I don't know why you guys are so nervous." Chan said looking through his closet.

"I agree with Chan, there's no reason to be nervous," Minho said scrolling through his phone. "Am I the only one who's excited?" Minho asked, looking up from his phone.

Chan and Jeongin raised their hands as the rest simply avoided eye contact. "Hyunjin, why are you nervous? You're hosting with us." Hyunjin turned bright red. He wasn't expecting to be called out like this. "Well we're going to be showing a side of us some people haven't seen before, and the entire school is going."

"Alright, fair enough," Minho said sighing. "I'm not nervous at all since nobody even knows me at the school." Changbin piped up. The rest couldn't disagree since they didn't know him either.

"Wait, what are we wearing? Like, do we have to be matching or just wear whatever?" Jisung asked as he saw Chan trying to choose an outfit. "I say..." He couldn't think of anything. "What about..." Chan said but never finished.

"I have an idea!" Jeongin said jumping up and down. "I don't know if you guys know this but I love fashion so-" "I love fashion too!" Jisung yelled out in excitement. Jeongin looked him up and down and looked at him in disbelief. He likes fashion but he dresses like that?

"Uh, anyway, we're going shopping right now!" Jeongin said telling everyone as he ran downstairs.

They all looked at each other and just shrugged and followed the younger.

~~~

"What if we died our hair?" Minho suggested. They all were at the mall, sitting down. They got distracted by the arcade and haven't even gone shopping yet. "That's not a bad idea," Jisung said. "Hell yeah, let's do this!" Felix yelled out, while standing up but was quickly brought down by Jeongin.

"That's a great idea but we need to pick clothes first before we get to that." The rest agreed and went into different clothing stores.

After a while, they were done with everyone's shopping. "Jeongin, why can't we look at what you got us! What if it doesn't fit us?" Changbin whined. "And what if we don't like it?" Jisung said, whining as well.

Jeongin sighed and turned around. "Trust me, you'll all like it and will fit. I asked you guys for your sizes." Hyunjin giggled at how Jeongin was acting in charge, while Chan was just admiring the younger.

They continued walking to the hair salon, that was in the mall but stopped when Jeongin turned around. "Okay, I'm going to tell you guys what hair color, you're going to get."

"Wait, that's not fair!" They all started complaining, but eventually realized Jeongin probably knows what he's doing. "Yeah, whatever, anyways, let's go."

Once they were all done with their hair, they went back to Chan's house and rushed to change into their outfits as they lost track of time.

In the end, they looked fabulous.

J: An idea of their hair and outfits

"Holy shit, I look good!" Jisung said while checking himself out. "Jeongin, you're the best!" Changbin said hugging Jeongin, while the younger squirmed. "I know. I'm maknae on top." Chan heard that and thought of something. That could be a good song title...

"Wow, I look attractive," Felix muttered out. "You're always attractive," Changbin said smiling at him. Felix laughed and left the room in a panic, leaving Changbin confused. He sat down at the kitchen table with Minho. "Why are you so awkward?" Minho asked, as he saw and heard what just happened.

"I'm never awkward, he just looks very attractive today and I can't handle it." Minho giggled at his brother. "Ah, so you have a crush on him." "I DO NOT!" Felix said, getting defensive.

"HE JUST LOOKS HOT, OKAY?! AND I GAY PANICKED!" Minho started laughing out loud. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" Felix said slapping his brother's arm. All Minho did was point behind Felix. Felix facepalmed himself as he already knew what or who it was.

He slowly turned around to see Changbin's smirk. "You think I'm hot?" Changbin asked getting closer. Minho was on the floor, dying from laughter. "I-" "What's going on?" Jisung asked as he entered.

"NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Felix said, feeling embarrassed. He left the kitchen quickly and went running upstairs.

Minho got up from the floor, wiping his tears from his eyes. Changbin felt bad and went chasing after Felix. "Wait, Lix!" Jisung heard Changbin say in the distance. "What the hell just happened?" Jisung asked Minho as he sat down across from him.

"Just Felix gay panicking from Changbin," Minho said calming himself down. Jisung giggled. "I'm not surprised. When will those two just get with each other?" Jisung said, thinking back to the two. "I know. The tension between them is almost suffocating."

"You guys are one to talk," Hyunjin said scoffing as he entered. "W-what do you mean by that?" Jisung asked, feeling a slight blush on his face. "Oh, nothing," Hyunjin said leaning on the counter, smiling.

"No, what?" Minho asked, now curious. "Forget what I said," Hyunjin said quickly leaving but not before grabbing a bag of chips.

The air was awkward after that. Nobody said anything after Hyunjin left. "Umm, I should check on Felix," Minho said getting up. "Yeah, I should go to the backyard," Jisung said getting up as well.

As Minho was about to walk out, he felt Jisung pull his sleeve. He turned around, being close to the younger. "I just wanted to say, y-you look good." Jisung gulped, feeling his heart race fast. "Thanks, you too," Minho said looking him up and down.

They both stood there, staring at each other.

Why is he so perfect?

What is he making me feel?

He's so gorgeous...

Those lips...

"Um." Minho and Jisung were brought out of their daydreams when they heard and saw Chan standing in the kitchen, looking at them and trying not to laugh. "I- I'm gonna go," Minho said running quickly. "Yeah, uh, me too," Jisung said leaving.

"Oh my god," Chan said to himself. "I KNOW, RIGHT?" Hyunjin yelled from the couch.

~~~

"WAIT, DO WE HIDE, OR WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?!" Jisung asked panicking. "Dude, have you never been to a party or what?" Hyunjin asked. "No, let alone be the main entertainment." Hyunjin started to laugh but stopped once he saw Minho's glare.

"Wait, what if we hide and whenever it's band time we come out?" Seungmin suggested. "I like that but me, Hyunjin and Minho should stay since we are 'hosting'." The rest agreed and waited in Chan's room, locking the door.

"Alright, make sure everyone heads to the backyard and keep your phones charged," Chan ordered. The boys nodded their heads and heard a knock on the door.

"You ready?" Chan asked. "No." Both the boys said, suddenly feeling nervous. "Then let's do this!" Chan said heading towards the door.