#52

It was lunch and they were all on the rooftop, panting and sweaty.

"I swear to god, if one more person asks me about the damn wedding, I'm slapping someone," Hyunjin said throwing himself to the ground.

They all had just escaped a crowd of people who were tugging on them. Mostly Chan and Seungmin.

"I'm gonna kill whoever leaked this," Seungmin said sighing.

"Chan, is it too late to escape?" Jisung asked laying his head on Minho's lap, eyes closed.

As Chan was about to answer, the school's intercom turned on.

"Can I have Bang Chan, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Han Jisung, Lee Felix, Kim Seungmin, and Yang Jeongin to report to the principal's office?"

The intercom turned off, making the rest confused. "What does he want us for?" Changbin asked.

"I don't know but let's go." Chan said as everyone followed.

The bell rang letting everyone head to class, making it easier for the boys, so nobody could bother them.

Heading to the principal's office, they expected it to be full of people by the door, but there was nobody.

Chan knocked on the door, and opened it, slowly, feeling oddly nervous with the boys behind him.

"You wanted to see us, sir?" Chan asked moving more forward and letting the rest walk in.

"Yes, I'm glad you're all here. Please close the door and take a seat." He said standing up for a moment before sitting back down.

They all sat around the room, some on the couch and some in chairs in front of him.

Jeongin was the last one to enter and he closed the door, sitting on the couch.

"So, who here is Mr. Kim?" He asked making Seungmin raise his hand and everyone dart their eyes over to him.

"That's me sir." He said, feeling anxious.

Seungmin was standing when the principal asked him to sit in the chair in front of him.

"And Mr. Bang, I obviously know you." He said as facing him as he was already seated in front of him.

Chan gave him an awkward smile, feelings his palms sweat.

"I'll get to the rest of you in a moment, but Mr. Kim, your father called earlier today, from hearing the news that the school knows you two are getting married." He said making the rest slightly gasp.

Great, now the principal knows too.

"Oh." Was all Seungmin could say, as he looked over at Chan.

"He's already informed me that it's an arranged marriage but he's asked for you two to announce your marriage to everyone using the intercom but to say it's a private event." The principal said making the rest a bit confused.

Chan and Seungmin made eye contact, trying to telepathically speak to each other.

"Well, sir, we- Now onto the band." The principal cut off Chan before he could speak any further.

"I saw you all perform at the talent show and you were all amazing." He said making everyone awkwardly smile and thank him.

"And you must all know about the town's N.C.W.F, correct?" He asked making everyone nod their heads.

"Have you all thought about entering?" He asked, making them all look at Chan to speak.

"Um, yes, we've thought about entering." Chan said.