#53

The whole car ride, everyone was dead silent.

They were all trying to process what happened, and for what's to come in the future.

But also, they were awaiting a very needed, explanation.

Jisung was seated in the back with Minho, who was leaning against the window, away from the younger.

"Jisung.." Chan called out grabbing everyone's attention as the silence was gone now.

"We need an explanation," Chan said with Jisung nodding his head.

"Like, now." Chan continued on.

"Yeah, you guys deserve one," Jisung said as he heard the rain drizzle outside.

Chan pulled the car over as everyone took off their seatbelts and turned around, facing him.

"Start," Minho said, with anger in his face but also with a mix of sadness.

Jisung sighed. This wasn't traumatic for him, but just a painful reminder of what had happened.

~~~

Jisung walked into his house and saw his mother crying her eyes out as she was packing something.

"Mom, what's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"Jisung, we have to go." She said handing him a duffel bag.

"Mom, what are you talking about? Go where? Where's dad?" He asked but was cut off when his mom placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Jisung, your dad's gone. He left this for you." She said handing him a paper that had his dad's handwriting on it.

He took the paper as his mom resumed to take the bag and head to Jisung's room.

'Jisung. I've already written a letter to your mom, but I had to go. They found out about you. They found out about your mom, but they still don't know for sure. I had to leave to protect you all, but I don't know if I'll ever be back. Please, you two have to leave and move somewhere else.'

'It'll be hard and just know I love you two so much, but there's something else you should know and do not tell your mother.'

'Go to JYP High, the one in Korea. I want you to pursue your career in music,  just like I am but better. Be wary of the principal. Don't fall for his tricks.'

'I love you and goodbye.'

Jisung felt tears falling down his face as he closed the letter, and put it in his back pocket.

His mind was running around, not focusing on a single thought.

What principal?

What school?

They found out?

Korea?

Don't tell mom?

He headed to his room to see his mom packing his clothes.