diamonds are for heather

Ari's POV

I ran out of my room a little past midnight and looked at the monitor with shock and horror.

"Oh my god!" I yelled in panic. "Dad!"

The doomsday alarm was blaring, which usually means that a terrible emergency was taking place.

"Dad!" I yelled but I got no response and right then Henry got shot down the tube in his pajamas.

"Arianna! Ray!" He called and he saw me running over to me. "Aria! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?" I asked him and he nodded his head at me.

"Where's your Dad!" He asked me after he released me from the tight embrace.

"I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out!" I exclaimed and I leaned into his side with worry.

"Henry! Ari!" We turned and Charlotte and Jasper ran in, Sofia and Jade were there also. Jade was half-dead and Sof was a walking zombie.

"Donde diablos esta el? Hizo sonar la alarma del fin del mundo pasada la medianoche. Voy a matarlo de una forma u otra. Es más de medianoche y yo estaba en un buen sueño y él lo arruinó. Muchas gracias Ray." Sofia says in Spanish and it was hilarious to see her rambling in Spanish honestly.

(Where the heck is he? He set off the doomsday alarm after midnight. Imma kill him one way or another. It's after midnight and I was in a good dream, and he ruined it. Thanks a lot Ray).

"Have you seen Ray?" Henry asked Charlotte, Jasper, Sofia and Jade, and they just shook their heads at the blonde.

"No where is he R?" Charlotte asked me and I shook my head as a response.

"I don't know that's what I want to figure out."

Suddenly we saw my Dad walk out with a cart and tray and he shut off the doomsday alarm.

Thank the Gods, but what the heck is Dad doing, and what does he have.

Sofia has a mad look on her face and to be honest it kind of scared me a little. I don't really remember seeing that look, and to be honest I don't think that I want to ever see that look.

"Who wants a snack?!"

"Oy vey." Jade mumbles and I heard Charlotte chuckle a little at Jade's comment.

"What?" Sofia says to my father.

"Who wants a snack?!" He repeated and I groaned at hearing this.

"Hey!" I say towards my beautiful annoying father in front of me.

"Hey Ria!" He greeted me and I narrowed my eyes at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"It's ten after freaking midnight!" I told him, showing him my phone.

"Yeah!" He smiled, and I gave him a look and he walked away from me.

"Why'd you send us all the doomsday signal?" Sofia says with irritation thick in her voice.

"I wanted to make sure that I woke up my daughters, and the rest of you." He remarked and Jade went to lunge at him but Jasper, and Sofia held her back.

his girl ² || discontinued ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara