cute meets crush

(Charlotte isn’t going to be in this chapter, nor is Bri. When I was writing this chapter I forgot to put Bri in this chapter. I just took Charlotte out of it. So I just added Jade and Sofia in the chapter).

Arianna’s POV

I was at the Man Cave with Sofia and Jade and we were watching Lauren’s Money Saving Makeup Tips. I was mainly watching it because of how funny it was to watch Lauren apply things to her face that wasn’t makeup, and to see her cringe and be disgusted.

“Oy vey esto es lo más repugnante que he visto en toda mi vida. Honestamente, hombre.” Jade says disgusted at Lauren.

(Oy vey, this is the most disgusting thing that I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Honestly man).

Same this is disgusting JJ.

“Now to save money on eyeshadow, I suggest using paprika.” Lauren told us, causing Sof, JJ and I to cringe when she applied it to her eyelids. “And instead of a foundation which is really expensive, you can use humus!”

She pulled out some humus and a tissue, which made me scoff when she applied it to her skin.

“Oh! And notice how I’m not using a sponge.” Lauren mentioned. “This is just an old tissue I found….in the trash.”

That is disgusting honestly, a dirty freaking tissue from the dang trash.

“Yeah I’m not putting hummus on my face.” Bri mentioned.

“O pimenton.” JJ says Sof and I agreed with her.

(Or paprika).

The alarm blared and Henry and Dad shot down the tubes with Sloppee’s in their hands.

Yay I can steal Henry’s.

“Hey,” Sofia greeted them.

“Hi.” JJ greeted them with a smile as they walked forward.

“Hey girls, Ria.” Dad said.

“Hey baby.” Henry greeted me.

“So what happened on the mission?” JJ asked.

“Well we showed up at the playground, right?” Dad began explaining what happened.

“And there’s like a bunch of second graders playing in the sandbox.” Henry continued and when he wasn’t looking I took his Slurpee and drank it.

“They were playing in the sandbox.” Dad repeated and JJ nodded her head listening to what Dad and Henry were saying.

“Yeah I just said that.” Henry said, and he wrapped his arm around me, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“But what the kids didn’t realize was….”

“That uh there was a nest of scorpions right in the sandbox.” Henry explained and JJ’s mouth was open and so was mine.

Oh my freaking God hope that those kids were okay.

“Oh my god!”

“Scorpions?!” Sofia gasped.

“Yeah, they were crawling all over them and the kids were all freaking out!” Henry continued and he and Dad gestured to themselves as they pretended to act like the scared kids and yell and panic until they sat back down on the couch.

“Then we just grabbed the fire hose.” Dad remarked.

“A big fire hose.” Henry repeated.

“And just uh, sprayed the scorpions off the kids.” Dad concluded right before him and Henry chuckled and I smiled with amusement.