A/N

I know it's been a while since I've done this, but with what's been going around about Nickelodeon producers sexual assaulting and stuff like that. I will discontinue this and my other Henry Danger book, but I will continue writing for my victorious book because I recently came back into writing it.

I know it's still Nickelodeon, but I love L.A. BOYZ so much.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that for as of right now, this book isn't gonna be written for a while, but maybe chapters that's not from the show or something.

As of right now, I don't have any chapters in my drafts of this book, but I don't know if that will change in the future.

Hope you all love this book along with the first one, which I had changed the name to match this one. Just because the original title was outdated, as I wrote this book back during quarantine. The majority of this is when I was supposed to be doing my homework, but I was actually writing the first book and some chapters of this book.

Also, the fact that this book is all over the place, at least to me, which is why I haven't even bothered to rewrite it in the first place.

I just want to say that in the little over four years of me being on there, thank you for all the support of me and my books. I appreciate and love every one of you all.

Hope you all understand!

See you around in the future of a book or something!

<3