seeing some old friends and then kidnapped part 1

Sabrina Carpenter as Mila Jones
Sofia Carson as Kylie Jenner
Thomas Kuc as Jason Bennett
Johnny Depp as Wyatt Jones

Arianna's POV

I'm in my room doing some homework as I have nothing else to do at the moment. I then get a text message from an unknown number and me being stupid I opened it without looking.

Unknown: Hi, is this Arianna. It's Mila. Mila Jones.

Arianna: Hi. I remember you.

Mila: How have you been?

Ugh. I hate her. A couple of years ago, she tried telling me that Henry never loved me and all of that junk, and it was pathetic honestly. She's the same age as Sofia, but she was acting like a child.

Arianna: I've been good, actually.

Mila: That's good. I miss you. How has your sister been?

Arianna: good. She has a boyfriend.

Mila: Ah cool. She's growing up fast. I saw her Twitflash the other day, with her boyfriend. Jasper right?

Arianna: Yes. His name is Jasper Dunlop. 

He's a good friend of mine, and two of my other friends.

Mila: Ah cool. Look I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me this weekend? I'm coming back to Swellview, from Juvie.

Arianna: Sure. I'll see what I can do. I've been busy lately.

Mila: Okay sure thing. Get back to me when you can. It was great talking to you.

Arianna: Yeah you too!

Not. Not looking forward to this weekend. So the reason why she was in Juvie was because her brother or something like that accused her of stealing. I don't remember what it was. So the police were dumb and arrested her and brought her to Juvie, for the past three years.

As long as she stays away from Henry we should be fine. If she doesn't then we'll have problems. Major problems for that matter. Two, as long as no one gets suspicious about the whole thing we should be good too.

I just wanna get this thing over with right now. I don't wanna do this more than I have to. Great. It sounds like I'm depressed.

Third Person's POV

It was about ten thirty when Arianna woke up, and she did her morning routine, and she still wasn't excited about today. She wanted it to get over right now.

Arianna: Sorry for the late response, but I'll be coming today. I got busy with stuff and wasn't able to use my phone.

Mila: lol same thing. Meet me at the food court as soon as you walk in.

Arianna: sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see you.

Mila: Yeah me too.

Arianna walked out of her bedroom, somewhat ready to go to hang out with Mila. She's slightly nervous of what's going to happen, but she also just wants to get this over with. Part of her wants to be friends again with Mila, as she was a great friend actually when Jade and Sofia moved down to Mexico.