toddler invasion

Arianna's POV

I sat in the Man Cave waiting for Dad and Henry to return. I was just playing Sky Whale on my phone.

I jumped when something got shot towards me and landed on the ground. I turned off my phone because I died anyway and looked down at what fell with curiosity and alarm.

"What the-"

"Hello beautiful."

I felt the hairs on my arm standing straight up and my heart dropped.

Toddler.

"Toddler." I snarled.

I noticed a pink mist emitting from the object he threw down and it floated into the atmosphere around me.

My vision became blurry and I couldn't see a lot. I started to feel very tired and blinked a few times while stumbling.

Then I blacked out.

--

Third Person's POV

Kid Danger woke up inside a large Easter basket and groaned.

"What." 

"Oh!" The Toddler said and sat down with his apple juice. "Look who's woke!" 

Kid Danger shot up inside the basket. "Oh my God!"

The Toddler pressed a button on his remote and a force field surrounded the basket Kid Danger was in.

"What are you doing here in the Man Cave-AH!" Henry winced in pain when his arm hit the force field and he cowered back causing the Toddler to laugh. Kid Danger touched the force field and winced "What the-"

"Oh I'm sorry! But you ain't going nowhere Kid Dumbger!" The Toddler scolded the superhero.

"Why don't you go change your diaper?" Kid Danger retorted.

"No more diapers, kid." The Toddler remarked, sipping on his juice.

"What?"

"I said no more diapers." The Toddler repeated. "Maybe you didn't hear about it. I haven't seen ya in a long time. I didn't go up there and yell ya."

"Didn't go up where?" Kid Danger asked.

"I don't wear diapers anymore, understand." The Toddler repeated with irritation.

"What's gotten into ya man?" Kid Danger grinned. "Just messing with you a little bit, that's all. I was just kidding with ya."

"Yeah, well sometimes it doesn't sound like ya kidding." The toddler remarked.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Kid Danger apologized. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

Captain Man has woken up and he was trapped inside a large tub with a machine attached to it.

"Captain Man!" Kid Danger called when he noticed Ari inside a tube of pink smoke asleep. "Look!"