Izou looked at her and asks...

Izou: Do you really think I can?

He just had to know. He would like to find someone special to him but didn't want to risk the betrayal again...

Ritsuka smiled and says....

Ritsuka: I don't think you can Izou....I know you can.

*Doki* *Doki*

Is this what his dad experienced with his mom....

Ritsuka reflected in his eyes, nothing else mattered to him in this moment.

Strange why was his heart beating so fast?

Izou: (This feeling..... is this what she's talking about?)

Out of all the people he has come across she was not afraid of him, didn't care what he did in the past.

A lot of people were afraid of him but not her.

Ritsuka and Izou looks down and notices that they are both holding hands...

Honestly to Izou....this warmth he was feeling, he wished that it wouldn't leave him.

Izou wiped a few stray tears from his eyes...

Ritsuka: Oh no!! I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry!!

He smiled at her which made her blush and says....

Izou: Ritsuka....this world needs more people like you. I'm glad I met someone like you.

Ritsuka: I-Is that so....then I'm glad because no one should bear the pain of. Being alone. And I mean that.

He looked at her and could tell she meant every single word which made him smile a bit more.

Izou: Hey....want to go to the casino later?

Ritsuka: Funny I actually was planning to go later as well.

Izou: Then I'll meet you there

Ritsuka looked at him and said...

Ritsuka: R-Really?

Izou: Just like how you meant every single word about me finding love I mean what I said about being there.