"He has the situation to stay overnight." Kaname agrees, feeling sorry for him.

"Uh huh." Ichijo says looking over at Aido, who makes a face.

"Uh. . ."

"I think I saw this scene last year." Rima says to Akatsuki.

"Well, it's just like a custom they have from long ago." He tells her as he rubs the back of his head.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO RICH KIDS SAYING!!!"

"Just when we came to a place where we can spread our wings, Hanabusa is always played for the same way and never learns from it." Ruka says not bothering to look at the familiar scene. Aido mopes about as Kaname and Ichijo leave, and part ways.

I never learn? I know that. I've hardly learned anything from when I first met Kaname Sama.

Aido Hanabusa: 4 years old in human years:

"Hana-Chan is so cool! He can read such a hard book." A female says impressed.

"Even this proud face of yours is cute, Hanabusa!" His older sister, Tsukiko, says to him as she pokes his cheek.

"Ladies, break time is over. Please return before your etiquette teacher does."  The old butler says clapping for their attention.

"Okay!" They all call out.

"You're preparing for your leasson? You are a boy I can be proud of. Even master has been joyous for having a splendid son." He tells Aido, who casts his eyes down. The words sink in, and he blushes while smiling.

I was the long awaited first son of the noble family, Aido. Back then, I had confidence that, I was the world's cutest and smartest.

A young Aido hears a knock at his door. "Come in." He says with a sigh. The door opens and he turns to a young boy with dark brown hair.

"Um, I felt the presence of a child, and I just had to look. Are you this family's child?" He questions with a small smile. Aido blushes, captivated by the young boy.

At first glance, I knew he was a 'special being'.

"Um?" He questions a little shyly. Aido jumps.

"Who. . .Who are you? You are a disrespectful person." Aido says not sure where the sudden attitude came from.

I'm not going to be charmed by this person.

"I am-"

"Kaname-sama!" Aido sees his dad step in with Kaname's parents right behind him.

"If only you had waited a bit longer I would have given you a tour of the mansion." He says.

"I'm sorry for going off on my own." Kaname says to him.

"No, no, don't worry about it. Did my Hanabusa do anything rude?" He questions Kaname.

"Father, the rude one was-"

"No, it's just that I haven't been around kids my age." Kaname says interrupting Aido.

"I'm Kaname Kuran. Will you be my friend?" Kaname questions Aido.

"Kuran", one of the pureblood family lineage.

"NO." Aido tells him right out.

What's with you and purebloods?

"Wha-wha-wha. . .HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A RECKLESS THING, HANABUSA-SAMA!!!" His teacher yells out at him. "I taught the pyramid levels to you and Akatsuki-Sama!" She says, and shows them a diagram of what she means. "One can even say that is the vampire food chain!" She says showing a lion about to pounce on a baby lamb.