Episode 7: Unleashed

Hank sees one of his female colleagues wounded. He feels guilty. The mission was not a complete failure, though: although Lalo vanished, they found a ton of money and busted Lalo's men.
Nacho is crying in silence; his dad is unconscious. Help is coming; the ambulance disappears in the dark.

Back to Mike and Lalo. This is a cat and mouse game. Mike doesn't want to draw attention to them, but Lalo makes it difficult as he is driving damn fast.
Lalo knows that he is followed, but he is thinking about a way out. What should he do? At one point, Victor's car catches up with Lalo's car and Mike pulls his gun. Lalo narrowly dodges the bullet.
Lalo then abruptly presses the brake pedal, in such manner that he is now behind Mike's car. He uses his gun to distract them, then manages to hide in an underground parking.
Mike follows him after deactivating the security camera above the garage door. Lalo starts shooting. Mike manages to hit Lalo on the shoulder. However, Mike is forced to leave, as Victor informs him that police is heading to their location.

Jimmy cannot sleep. He turns on the TV and the news shows Lalo pictures everywhere. He is scared to death. He checks the locks, the window...

Nacho is in the interrogation room, dizzy and confused. The DEA are questioning him, but he does not say a word. He asks for his lawyer, Jimmy McGill.
An hour later, Jimmy manages to get him out as there are no charges against him. Jimmy's phone starts to ring (it's Mike), but he doesn't reply. Nacho has a panic attack. Nacho is afraid that Jimmy may give him up to Gus or Lalo. Nacho offers to pay more in exchange for his help.
Jimmy is driving with Nacho hidden in the safe of the car. At one point, he is forced to stop and Mike starts inspecting his car, asking about where Nacho is. Jimmy claims that Nacho went to visit his father at the hospital (this is a lie).
Jimmy stops at Nacho's house, so that Nacho get his money and fake IDs.
Jimmy informs Kim that he is safe and that he is helping Nacho. Kim warns him: 'Wait, wait Jimmy... What if they found out?'
Finally, Jimmy drops Nacho at a motel. Nacho pays Jimmy and tells him about his plan to use Ed the Disappearer's services. He asks him for a last favour: to have an update on his father's health.

Gus doesn't know what to do. How to get rid of Lalo? Then, Gus has an idea: he asks Bolsa to schedule a meeting with the cartel.

Back at home, Kim confronts Jimmy about his reckless behaviour. Once again, he kept her out of the loop. She makes him understand that he shouldn't underestimate Mike and their team. 'How did they find you in the desert?' Jimmy didn't think about that possibility. Did he put himself in a corner?

In his room, Nacho is looking at the ceiling. Jimmy informs him that, according to Huell (who went to check on him), his dad is still in coma. He is devastated and cries in silence. He has no other choice but to call Ed even if it means leaving his father alone. Nacho calls Ed: 'I need a new dust filter for my... Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro Model 60.'

TL; DR: Nacho is interrogated by the DEA; Jimmy gets him released. Nacho has no choice but to call Ed the Disappearer. There is too much heat...