❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳! ❞

Summary: Steve noticed Javi's grey hair and decided to tease him.

Pairing: Javier Peña x Steve Murphy

Warnings: fluff, fluff, fluff... *sigh contently* cuss words

Enjoy!
____________________________________

The morning sun entered the sky, blessing all with its vitamin enriched sunlight, peaking into Steve's shared room with Javi. It had been a week since the both of them had ended the drug war of Narcos and the two had returned to the US to work for the President.

Steve felt his eyes sting at the direct rays of sun, that were blurring his vision and turned his head to Javi's side so that it's hidden from the light. Opening his eyes, he saw Javi sleeping peacefully with soft snores escaping his mouth every now and then. He smiled at the adorable sight until his gaze averted to a little whitish and greyish strands, just above his right ear.

He blinked twice to get a clear picture, and noticed that there were a few grey hairs right above Javi's ear. He clapped his hand over his mouth and quietly laughed.

' I shall tease him as soon as he come out for breakfast' Steve thought and cautiously got out of bed, straightening the blanket of his side and proceeded to freshen up and brush his teeth. After preparing the breakfast, Steve was just about to retreat back to the bedroom, when he heard a husky, morning voice of Javi.

" Morning hermoso " Javi greeted. "Ah! good morning. Oh my god Javi!!! " gushed Steve..

Javi looked at him all puzzled at his boyfriend's sudden squealing voice. He narrowed his eyes, trying to pick up the pieces that what's making his lover laugh..

" Look at you Javi! You've got grey hair! Oh no,you're growing old! shit now I'll have to deal with your lazy ass! " Steve groaned.

After progressing the details in his mind, Javi sprinted to the bedroom to get a look. And he stood there, shocked but worried. He knows he is getting old really, but what if Steve grows out on him? What if one day he'll walk out on javi saying he doesn't live him anymore and that he's not enjoying anything as Javi is getting old and tired, he isn't quite energetic like Steve? Poor Javi, he's already getting frequent backache and knee pain.

Steve had been waiting for Javi to come out, but he was taking too much time. So, Steve headed to the bedroom only to be met with a tensed, pale looking like he just saw a ghost. " Javi, are you ok? I'm sorry if I hurt you, I just wanted to tease you a little - " Steve rambled on until he felt Javi pressing his hand on Steve's cheek.

" I'm fine, it's just, well this little shit" he pointed to the tuft of grey hair, " made me realise something. "

" That you're getting old? " Steve joked, chuckling at how nervous Javi felt that he was aging, like he was afraid of old age.

" No, I'm distressed that you'll be tired of me and dealing with my bullshit. You'll eventually fucking walk out on me when I'll be old, Steve. I'm not good enough for you. You're already doing too much to me. Bad bonus to it, I already am having back pains. You'll not love me anymore, Steve. "

" No! " Steve yelled, a little too loudly, probably waking up the neighbors. " I fucking would be in love with you even if you grow old. I don't care about your age, I care about you. And the person that you are. You're a kind man, Javi. And I love you. This grey asshole won't be able to get rid of me easily! I'll be with him and you forever. Because I love you a lot. And your age and our slight age difference would never be able to come between us. " he explained kissing javi passionately.

The only question that swam Javi's mind was that what did he fucking for to deserve someone so good luke Steve?!
____________________________________

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒆ñ𝒂 ➳ 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 / 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔✓ 🎉