𝘈 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

Summary: it's raining and Javier wishes to stay in bed a little longer.

Pairing: Javier Peña x reader

Warnings: fluffffffffff

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Laid tangled and in each other's arms, faces inches apart from each other,  Javi was sound asleep. But not for long. The harsh thrumming of the rain against the roof  of your shared house interrupted Javier's deep sleep.

A loud groan erupted from Javier. He squinted his eyes shut and opened them again, hearing your voice humming to a Fleetwood Mac song. He sat up leaning himself up on his elbows and watching you waltz around in his shirt, a hairbrush in your hand playing the role of a mic, a hair towel wrapped around your head mouthing along to Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac.

" Morning, Javier! Wake up!! It's raining, we should make some tea and watch the rain! " You cheered walking up to him. He was pretending to sleep while you stood before him.

" Good morning to you too, cariño." He sighed, smiling at your bright, jocund mood. " C'mon, get up now! " You exclaimed, trying to pull him out of the heavenly bed but Javier being stronger than you, pulled you towards him, making you come face to face with him and your hands resting on his chest.

He gazed into your eyes lovingly while you looked into his, the eye contact breaking because of Javi laughing. You playfully slapped his chest for ruining the moment.

" You're an idiot, Javi. Thanks for ruining the perfect moment! " you shrugged about to walk away and he grabbed your hand making you turn around. " I'm really sorry " he softly mumbled.

You nodded in response and forgave him before he requested, " It's raining, let's stay in bed a little longer? " showing you those classic puppy eyes. And well, let's say the charm worked and you cuddled until you fell asleep again.
____________________________________