" 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 " [ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺]

Summary: Steve and Javi say the two most vital words, which will tie them down together for the rest of their lives.

Pairings: Javier Peña x Steve Murphy ( hints to Connie and reader getting together)

Warnings: cute, emotional fluff

Enjoy!
____________________________________

After Javi fixing his hair for the umpteenth time, he approached you and gave you a big bear hug.

" I'd be nothing without you, y/n. Thank you so fucking much for dealing with my shit." He continued ranting off once again and you interrupted him right when you heard a knock on the door, " I think it's better you go and get your man, Javi. He's been waiting at the altar."

Strutting off to open the door, you were met by Chucho, who dramatically exclaimed at the sight of Javi in his wedding tux, " Ah! my son! Look at how my wedding tux has fit you perfectly. It reminds me how your mother and I had practically ran off from the wedding after speaking the vows, to have our midnight fun! " shooting a wink at his son at the last words.

"Papa, stop it." " A little fun not hurt anyone, son. " he said before guiding you to walk Javi down the aisle.

As you waited before the doors, you questioned him, " Ready, Jav? "

" As ready as I'll ever be, y/n/n." Claudia's adopted daughter ( a/n: I've made that up.) walked in front off you portraying the role of flower girl, noticing the little interaction her and Horacio's son had. You saw Steve beam at Javi with teary eyes, wiping the tears away and seeing Connie put a comforting hand over his shoulder.

( a/n: I'm Indian so i have no idea how weddings in other countries like the States are carried out, ur i write something wrong, you're welcome to yell at me in the comments.)

" Friends and Families, today we have united on the auspicious occasion of joining two people in an matrimonial alliance with the grace of God. Do you, Stephen Murphy, take Javier Peña as your lawfully wedded husband, to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health and promise to love and honour him all the days of your life? " Stoddard, who had agreed to lead the ceremony, questioned.

"I do." Steve said smiling at Javi.

" And do you, Javier Peña, take Stephen Murphy as your lawfully wedded husband, to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, and promise to love and honor him all the days of your life? "

"I do." Javier agreed smiling at Steve.

" Bring out the rings please. " He requested.

Connie and you offered the rings to Steve and Javi respectively and the both of them wore each other the rings.

" With the grace of God, I now pronounce you man ans husband. You may kiss the groom. "

Javi pulled Steve in a passionate and love filled kiss with the lapels of his tux coat making everyone chuckle and laugh at how haste Javi was being.

The newlyweds had their first dance. Javi had left Steve's side to meet and talk to you, as Steve did the same approaching Connie.

He tried to bring Con out of her daydream, when he witnessed where her eyes had been fixed on. Following her gaze, he noticed her staring at you lovingly. You were laughing with Javi, maybe recalling some old, fun times of either your college or high school years, she thought.

" So y/n, huh?" Steve smirked when he knew his words caught her attention. She blushed profusely trying to shake off what he said.

" Don't lie to yourself, Con. I had always known you had a thing for her. You had always been trying to hide the fact that you are into women." She sighed and gave in, while her face reddened every time Steve teased her.

At the side of his eyes, Javi saw someone's eyes fixated of his best friend. When he noticed it, he told you straight forwardly.

" I think Connie has a thing for you, y/n. " You turned your head to look at Connie, when she turned away her face.

" I- I " you trailed off, trying to form words to tell Javi that you aren't interested in her which was not true.

" Don't fucking tell me that you don't like her when you clearly do. It's pretty obvious of your lingering stares with love filled eyes, always trying to be closer to her by touching her bumping your knees with her 'accidentally' " he said in quotation marks.

" Go for her, y/n. Do it before she's swept away from you by some other woman. " that was all you needed him to say, it set off a sudden burst of courage in you and you took her outside.

Javi and Steve walked up out only to see the two of your holding hands and kissing.

" About time! Finally! " Javi cheered and hugged the two of you along with Steve.
____________________________________